Daily Instructions and Healthy Diet for Cancer Patients
It is very important for cancer patients to adhere to a healthy diet for cancer and to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Daily Instructions for Cancer Patients:
- Do your daily prayer and relaxing exercises like yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises to help reduce anxiety, stress and depression that the patient may experience as a result of his illness.
- Get an adequate amount of sleep (7-9 hours a day).
- Do not stay up late at night because it causes tiredness, fatigue, early aging, lack of freshness and youthfulness, susceptibility to illnesses, chronic fatigue, pain, and weak immunity, which all promote aggravation of cancer.
- Avoid contact with sick people to prevent infections (especially for those who undergo chemotherapy).
- Avoid direct exposure to sunrays and high temperature.
- Refrain from the use and inhalation of chemical cleaners.
- Avoid stress and tension.
- Stay away from radiating devices like cellphones.
- Avoid eating or drinking standing up and eat small portions of food. Eat moderately and avoid fullness.
- Avoid smoking.
- Chew your food well before you swallow, so that you do not strain the digestive system. Preferably, eat small meals at intervals of every 3 hours. Do not rush with your meal to avoid storing fat.
- Rup olive oil on your body and on the affected organ every evening.
- Vitamins, minerals and salts have a direct impact on the development of cancer. They help prevent and cure from cancer. Preferably, eat foods that contain vitamins A, B, C, D and E and also foods that are high in calcium like Moringa oleifera.
- At certain cases, it is advised to adhere to a gluten free diet.
Healthy Diet for Cancer Patients – Allowed:
It is very important for patients with cancer to adhere to a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle and to avoid tension and stress. It is also important to sleep early because it helps stop aggravation of the disease and it accelerates recovery.
Liquids (Water – Fresh Juices – Herbal Teas)
- Drink 1tbsp of nectar honey dissolved in 3 glasses of water (450ml) first thing in the morning. Preferably, wait at least ½ an hour before you have your breakfast to allow proper cleansing of the stomach and intestines and to improve digestion.
- Drink plenty of water- at least 2 liters a day.
- Drink 2 glasses of sodium bicarbonate a day (1/4 tsp. for every 250ml) 1 glass in the morning and another one in the evening. Note that you should drink it on a full stomach and make sure you drink plenty of water afterwards.
- Drink fresh juices of fruits and vegetables every day, especially: apple juice, carrot juice, beet juice, celery juice, pomegranate juice, and others. You can also make smoothies of: watercress, cucumbers, lettuce, cabbage, pears and green apples.
- Drink fresh lemonade sweetened with honey and mint. It helps if the patient suffers from nausea or vomiting.
- Drink sage tea (salvia officinalis), rosemary tea and green tea every day. Very important for patients with cancer.
- Drink 1 cup of fresh pomegranate juice every day.
- Insert fresh wheat grass juice to your healthy diet for cancer if available. very important.
- Drink fresh juice of kiwi and pineapple.
- It is recommended that you consume cold pressed flaxseed oil.
- Have an amount of 1 small cup of olive oil throughout the day. You can mix it with salad, thyme, or anything you wish as long as it is healthy.
Spices and Cereals (Legumes – Nuts – Seeds)
- Eat 1/4 tsp of crushed black cumin (Nigella sativa). Make sure it is fresh seeds.
- Eat 1 tea spoon of fresh ground cumin in the morning and another one in the evening (you can mix it with honey or hummus). You can also drink cumin tea 2-3 times a day instead if it is hard for you to swallow. Very important for cancer patients.
- Take 2 tbsp of Turmeric every day (1tbsp in the morning and another 1tbsp in the evening), you can mix it with food hummus or honey.
- Insert legumes into your healthy diet for cancer such as beans, green beans, cowpeas, and peas.
- Eat foods that are high in B vitamins such as whole rice, oatmeal, quinoa, and whole grains (lentils, peas).
- Eat foods that are high in vitamins, minerals and fiber such as whole grains, peas, beans, okra, cowpeas, lentils, brown rice, whole wheat, chickpeas, soy beans, and lupine.
- Cancer patients should eat raw nuts like almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seed, sunflower seed and chia.
Fruits and Vegetables
- Make sure that you have light defatted meals that are rich in vegetables. Preferably, eat leafy greens and green vegetables such as watercress, lettuce, broccoli, celery and cabbage.
- Eat steam-cooked vegetables. Make sure all fruits and vegetables you eat are 100% organic.
- Eat vegetables from the Brassica oleracea family such as cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, radish, and beet. At least ½ a cup every day.
- Eat green vegetables and leafy green such as mallow, spinach, dolma, watercress, green beans, celery, mint, lettuce, and parsley.
- Increase the intake of red colored and orange colored fruits and vegetable in your diet like papaya, peach, persimmon, carrot, pumpkin, beet, and sweet potatoes.
- Consume citrus fruits like oranges, lemons and grapefruits. If you have stomach acidity, you should only eat lemon and avoid the rest.
- Patients with cancer should eat fruits and vegetables with a single large seed such as mango, avocado, and peach.
- Eat 1 mashed clove of garlic 2-3 times a day. Very important. You can add the garlic to food or to a spoonful of honey.
- Eat different types of onion (green, purple and green) 20-30 grams a day.
- It is preferable that you consume foods that are high in omega3 such shiitake mushroom.
- Have at least 1 date a day.
- Eat foods that are high in calcium and omega3 like Moringa oleifera.
- Consume fruits and vegetables that are high in B vitamins such as leafy greens, root vegetables, sprouts, apples, pears, and papayas.
- Eat strawberries, cherries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwis and pineapples.
- Consume dried fruits like fig, apricots, raisins, and dates because they are high in vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Fish and Seafood
- It is recommended that you add fish and seafood to your diet especially salmon.
- Eat different types of algae.
Healthy Diet for Cancer Patients – Prohibited:
- Avoid late dinner, especially fatty meals. Your body and digestive system need to relax in order to be able to excrete toxins and waste outside the body.
- Avoid high calorie food such as junk food and restaurant food.
- Refrain from fast food, processed food, canned food, fried food and snacks because they contain preservatives, food dies and flavorings that can weaken the immune system.
- Refrain from animal fat and red meat especially veal, beef. Also avoid poultry as much as you can. Preferably, replace it with sheep meat, quail, squab, or camel meat (only in small amounts).
- Refrain from refined sugar and saturated fat. Preferably, avoid chocolates, cakes and biscuits as well as white sugar.
- Refrain from milk and dairy especially that is made of cow milk and powdered milk. You can replace it with soy milk, almond milk, or organic goat milk.
- Avoid alcohol, soft drinks, energy drinks and sodas and replace it with water or fresh juice of organic fruits and vegetables.
- Preferably, consume less caffeinated drinks and beverages like coffee and Nescafé.
- Avoid citric acid in your food. It is considered one of the most harmful substances to the body and it causes many diseases, most notably cancer.
- Reduce the amount of salt in your food and refrain from pickled vegetables.
- Refrain from refined oils, Margarine and butter.
- Refrain from foods made from white flour such as bread, spaghetti and different pastries.
The Preventative Treatment for Cancer
Our certified preventative treatment for cancer has fast results. Read more about: cured cases and patients' diet plan. For queries contact us.Request a free consultation
Treatment for Cancer with Medicinal Herbs
Our certified herbal treatment cancer has fast results. Read more about: cured cases and patients' diet plan. For queries contact us.Request a free consultation