Alchemilla was used for hundreds of years to treat many gynecological diseases; therefore it is considered the number one women herb. It treats menstrual pain, irregular menstruation and menstrual cycles with heavy bleeding. It also eliminates vaginal secretion and inflammation as well as sagging uterus and abdomen after birth (can be used three months after giving birth). Alchemilla is used to prevent recurrent miscarriage in women. However, its main and most important usage today, which all scientists are interested in, is its ability to stop internal and external mild bleedings in any organ.
LL1 product – Alchemilla indications:
- for heavy bleeding during menstruation and for prolonged menstrual period that lasts more than 7 days.
- for irregular and painful menstruation.
- to reduce excess yellow\brown vaginal discharge and to treat irritation and itchiness caused by vaginal infections and vaginal fungi.
- for women during puerperium (after birth), to prevent vaginal secretions and sagging uterus and abdomen. It should be taken three months after giving birth.
- for uterine bleeding or any other internal mild bleeding like gastrointestinal bleeding, nasal bleeding or bleeding in the bronchial tubes or any other organ which might cause anemia.
- for late- onset in puberty and menstrual cycle. It accelerates menstruation.
- for gastroenteritis, stomach ulcer, ulcerative colitis, and blood in stool.
- for uterus cirrhosis. As a part of 3 consecutive month treatment program with other herbs.
- for polycystic ovaries. As a part of 3 consecutive month treatment program with other herbs.
- for Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in order to prevent the development of uterus cancer and to dispense with the need for surgery to remove it.
- for intractable wound healing and for dermatitis and skin ulcers (internal and external use).
- for acute diarrhea especially in children.
- for diabetic patients. Alchemilla is a hypoglycemic plant it reduces blood sugar level and treats obesity.
- for circulatory disorders and lack of blood supplement to the limbs which makes the feet heavy and hard to move.
- for hormonal disorders and some infertility problems in women.
- for hemorrhoids and anal fissure.
- for mouth fungi (internal use and gargling with Alchemilla tea).
- for varicosis.
- for uterus prolapse.
- after uterus surgery or partus caesareus (cesarean section). (to be used 3 months after giving birth)
- for menopause symptoms especially hot flashes.
- for breast lifting (sagging breast) and dropping breasts. (External and internal use).
- for depression and some psychological disorders in women due to gynecological diseases.
- for migraine related to hormone disorders.
- LL1 product – Alchemilla is contraindicated for pregnant women. Alchemilla is a uterus tonic.
- LL1 product – Alchemilla is contraindicated immediately after giving birth, in order to allow the normal contractions and bleeding of the uterus. It can be used 3 months minimum after giving birth.
LL1 product – Alchemilla must be used with caution in diabetic patients. It should be used under the supervision of a physician, especially if the patient is on diabetic medication or other herb medication. You should make a daily schedule for blood sugar measurement.
LL1 product – Alchemilla is safe if used according to the instructions on the packaging.
very rare side effects: overdose may cause light constipation.