Asparagus racemosus also known as Shatavari, grows all year long in India’s tropical regions and the Himalayas, and it has been used for thousands of years in Indian folk medicine . Indians used it to treat digestion disorders, cough, weakness and fatigue. They have also used it to treat chronic diseases. Asparagus racemosus is very effective in the treatment of different women disorders like menopause symptoms, infertility, and decreased breast milk secretion during lactation. Asparagus racemosus or Shatavari is beneficial for the male reproductive system as well. It supports a healthy sperm and increases sperm count.
Aspar product – Asparagus racemosus is indicated:
- to balance hormones in men and women and to stimulate estrogen hormone in women.
- for several cases of infertility in men and women. it supports healthy sperm and increases sperm count.
- for irregular menstruation, menstrual pain, and Amenorrhea.
- for osteoporosis.
- for cancer patients especially liver, colon, kidney, and pharynx cancer, because it provides physical and mental support to cancer patients that undergo chemotherapy.
- as a mental and physical supporting treatment for women after birth. It cleans the body from toxins, increases breast milk and helps the body get back to normal.
- for liver congestion and hepatitis. Also to protect liver tissue from accumulated toxins.
- to regulate blood sugar level and treat diabetes type 2. It also protect kidney tissue against diabetes damage.
- to reduce menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, irritability, and vaginal dryness.
- for depression, nervousness, jittering, melancholy, fear, and discomfort, as well as, psychological disorders during pregnancy.
- for renal infection and toxicity due to Nephrotoxicity.
- to strengthen the immune system especially in people with frequent illnesses.
- for digestion disorders, indigestion and absorption disorders in the digestive system.
- for mild infection and candida of the digestive system.
- for peptic and duodenal ulcers.
- as a blood thinner. And to strengthen the heart and improve spleen functioning.
- for permanent tension, anxiety and chronic fatigue.
- for impotence and frigidity in men and women.
- to prevent frequent miscarriage in women.
- to reduce (LDL) cholesterol level.
- to strengthen memory and increase concentration.
- to dissolve kidney stones and urinary tract stones.
- for chronic cough in children and adults.
- for diseases that are associated with high body temperature like urinary tract inflammation, irritable bowel, diarrhea, and other diseases.
- as a female tonic. It has antioxidant properties that prevent aging and increase longevity and vitality.
- for prostate diseases.
- as an effective diuretic.
- Aspar product – Asparagus racemosus is contraindicated for patients with renal inflammations or heart disease, and have a swollen skin due to these two diseases.
- Aspar product- Asparagus racemosus is contraindicated for patients with hormone related cancer like breast, uterus or ovary cancer because Asparagus racemosus increases the production of estrogen, which may aggravate these types of cancers.
Aspar product – Asparagus racemosus is safe for use.
Very rare side effects: skin rash might appear to people allergic to Asparagus and its family.
Pregnant and lactating women can use Aspar product only under the supervision of a doctor.