- Product name: Bee Pollen
- Net weight: 200 gram
- Content: 50 sachets
Bee Pollen is a fine grain substance, comes from flowers, grasses, and trees. It is the food of young bees. It contains nearly all nutrients required for the human body, such as proteins, vitamins, minerals and beneficial fatty acids. The pollen is a mixture of nectar and water from the bee’s mouth, which forms the granules. It is stuffed into hairy receptacles on bees hind legs called corbiculae. A single bee can carry about half her own body weight in pollen.
Pollen is a vegetarian protein source and is also a natural source of Vitamin B12.
Bee Pollen is indicated for:
- As a natural tonic because it provides the body with energy.
- To stop the growth and kill cancer cells, especially in cases of prostate cancer and leukemia.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Dental treatment of teeth and gum diseases.
- To effectively treat alcohol and nicotine addiction. It also purifies the blood.
- Weak and broken nails.
- To improve the work of reproductive organs, to treat infertility in women and also to relive menstruation symptoms.
- To strengthen the liver and to prevent fat accumulation and liver cirrhosis.
- Hemorrhoids as well as to strengthen weak veins and capillaries.
- To strengthen the immune system.
- To smoothen and tighten the skin.
- Indigestion, skinniness and weakness. Pollen sharpens up appetite and also regulates metabolism.
- It increases red blood cells, raise hemoglobin level in the blood and also treats anemia.
- To treat wounds and burned skin.
- Skin diseases and inflammations such as eczema.
- Inflammatory bowel disease and Crohn’s disease.
- Subconjunctival hemorrhage (bleeding underneath the conjunctiva).
- To protect against influenza and inflammations.
- Both chronic constipation and diarrhea.
- To prevent hair loss.
- It reduces stomach acidity.
- To disrupt the growth of cancer cells if mixed with royal honey and consumed in small amounts.
- Atherosclerosis and anti-aging.
- Menopausal symptoms such as continuous headaches, nervousness, hot flashes and tension.
- Both prostatitis and Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
This product is contraindicated for
- Pregnant and nursing women.
- People with allergy to Pollen because it may cause a serious allergic reaction such as shortness of breath, swelling and anaphylaxis.
Bee Pollen is considered safe when taken for a short period of time.
It may cause bleeding if used with blood thinning medications.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments