- Product name: B-coho
- Scientific name: Cimicifuga racemosa
- Common name: Black cohosh
- Net weight: 58.2 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Black snakeroot, Baneberry, Bugwort
Black cohosh usually grows in the United States of America and Canada. Native American Indians have used Black cohosh for hundreds of years to help induce labor in pregnant women and relief its pain. They have also used it to treat a snake bite. It became popular in Europe in the mid-1950s. Since that time, it has been used to treat symptoms of menopause, painful menstruation, arthritis and high blood pressure.
B-coho product – Black cohosh is indicated for:
- Alleviating menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, mood swings, vaginal dryness.
- Menstruation pain, menstrual disorder, late menstruation, bad mood during menstruation, and ovulation pain. Moreover, it is indicated to alleviate back pain accompanied with uterine contractions during menstrual cycle.
- To induce labor. However, must not be used during pregnancy, only when you are in labor. It can also be used after birth to reduce bleeding and help the uterine get back to normal functioning.
- Shotty breast (Cystic mastopathy).
- Ovarian diseases and disorders, infertility in women, and for Polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Endometrial problems and endometriosis (the presence of tissues similar to the uterine lining outside the uterus).
- As an effective alternative to estrogen replacement therapy (ERT) and for hormonal imbalance in women.
- Genital infections and excess vaginal secretions.
- To significantly reduce mucus, so it can be effective in bronchitis. In addition, it can be very helpful in treating cough, and asthma.
- Increasing the effectiveness of chemotherapy drugs given to women with uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, any hormone related cancer, and uterine fibroids. (in the past, black cohosh was banned for this group; however, according to recent research it turns out that black cohosh contributes to the treatment of estrogen related cancers and it increases the effectiveness of chemotherapy, or hormone therapy given to this category).
- Relieving muscle spasms, back pain, joint pain, neck pain and others.
- Arthritis and Rheumatism.
- Cardiovascular diseases, Cardiac arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat), and blood circulation disorders.
- Hypercholesteremia and hypertension since it expand blood vessels.
- Sciatica and lower back pain.
- Poisonous snakes bites (in the past).
- Desmosis (infection of the connective tissue).
- Insomnia and lack of sleep.
- Some cases of epilepsy.
- Frequent morning sickness.
- B-coho product – Black cohosh is contraindicated during pregnancy.
- B-coho product – Black cohosh is contraindicated for breast-feeding women.
- B-coho product – Black cohosh is contraindicated for people with liver diseases or liver infections.
Rare side effects (less than 5%): headache, dizziness, stomachache and mild pain in the joints. All side effects are temporary and will fade away once you stop taking B-coho product.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments