Botanical name: Convolvulus Arvensis
Common name: Field Bindweed
Product name: C-lub
Net weight: 40.2 gram
Content: 100 capsules
Convolvulus Arvensis grows all over the World. It is commonly found in the fields damaging crops by wrapping itself around the plants. Bindweed was used for hundreds of years by Native American Indians to treat tumors. It has shown powerful angiogenesis inhibiting properties. The production of new blood vessels is crucial for tumor survival and growth. Without the arrival of blood to the cancer cells, they shrinks die. Bindweed is also an immune stimulator, it increases lymphocyte production. By increasing these natural killing cells, it helps the immune system in fighting cancer cells. There is numerous scientific researches on Bindweed anti-tumor effects on many types of cancer, starting from lung cancer, which has shrunk by 77% due to the use of Bindweed. Bindweed plant is non-toxic up to the amount of 20gr per 1kg body weight.
C-lub product indications:
- for cancer patients of different tumors, especially for lung cancer patients.
- as a prophylaxis of different types of cancer, since Convolvulus Arvensis is considered a tonic for the immune system.
- as an anti-bacterial and anti -fungal against a broad spectrum of microbes like E. Coli, Salmonella, and Candida albicans.
- to calm the nerves; however, it should be used with caution in treating depression, anxiety and stress.
- C-lub product is contraindicated for pregnant and breast feeding women.
- C-lub product is contraindicated for heart patients because it disables the growth of new blood vessels.
- C-lub product is contraindicated for patients after a surgery to enable a growth of new blood vessels, for faster wound healing.
- C-lub product is contraindicated for any patient with open, not yet healed wounds and for colitis and Crohn’s disease patients.
C-Lub product is safe for use and does not have any side effects.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here.