- Product name: Dam
- Scientific name: Turera diffusa
- Common name: Damiana
- Net weight: 35.8 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Benefits of Dam. Product – Damiana:
Damiana is widespread in Mexico, South America, the Caribbean, Bolivia and the Andes. Moreover, It can grow up to 1m long. Furthermore, its leaves have a strong smell and a bitter taste and people used it in many medical treatments. For example, in Mexico, they use its leaves to make tea or add it to cigarettes. Damiana has mood-enhancing properties; therefore, it gives serenity and comfort and stimulates sexual arousal in both men and women. Moreover, the Mayans used it to treat dizziness and imbalance.
Dam. Product – Damiana is indicated for:
- Damiana gives serenity and reduce depression especially in those who fear sexual intercourse, or suffer from frigidity or impotence.
- exhaustion and chronic fatigue in women.
- mild constipation, intestinal gases, and indigestion due to mental pressure.
- erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and frigidity.
- benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- irregular menstrual cycle and menstrual pain.
- headaches related to menstruation.
- testosterone hormone deficiency.
- as an appetizer.
- urinary tract inflammation.
- some conditions of lower back pain.
- vaginal infections and excess vaginal secretion.
- frequent urination.
- delayed menstrual cycle with the presence of blood clots.
- testicle pain.
- non-reflex emission of semen in men.
- kidney inflammation.
- Damiana functions as a tonic for the immune system and the nervous system.
- aconuresis in children.
- some conditions of dizziness and imbalance.
Warnings – Dam. product – Damiana should be used with caution in:
- patients with anemia or iron deficiency because it obstructs the absorption of iron.
- diabetic patients because it reduces blood sugar level. Watch for signs hypoglycemia and constantly check your blood sugar.
- patients with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- patients with dehydration.
Contraindications – Dam. product is contraindicated for:
- people with Sympathicotonia (overactive nerve system).
- nursing mothers since there is not enough information about the amount of dosage allowed to this category of people.
- pregnant women.
Dam. product – Damiana is considered safe and has no side effects, even if it is used for a long period of time.
Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments