Botanical name: Angelica Sinensis
Common name: Dong Quai, female ginseng, Chinese angelica
Product name: HM1
Net weight: 61 gram
Content: 100 capsules
Angelica Sinensis – Dong Quai has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian medicine. Nowadays it is used in modern medicine all over the World. Recent scientific studies have shown that Angelica Sinensis – Dong Quai is very efficient in treating women problems. It is also used to tonic the stomach, intestines and blood vessels in the digestive and respiratory systems. It is often used for detoxifying the body from nicotine intake, alcohol or any other heavy intoxicants. Angelica Sinensis – Dong Quai is an excellent disinfectant of Gut worms.
HM1 product – Angelica Sinensis or Dong Quai is indicated:
- for menstrual pain and irregular menstrual cycle.
- for hypomenorrhea and Premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- for pre-menopausal and menopausal symptoms like hot flashes.
- to improve ovulation, alleviate ovulation pain and treat Polycystic ovary syndrome and infertility in women.
- for vaginal dryness.
- for osteoporosis, especially in women.
- for blood circulation disorders and lack of blood supply to the limbs. It is also used for heart and cardiovascular diseases, multiple sclerosis (MS), triglycerides and low blood pressure, as well as, for bad breathe especially one that is caused by Angina pectoris, poisoning of the heart membrane and irregular heart rate.
- for blood clotting. it is considered anti-thrombotic.
- for anemia in women and as a prophylaxis after losing a large amount of blood.
- for premature ejaculation, frigidity and some cases of infertility in men.
- as a tonic for the body in cases of tiredness and fatigue concurrent with depression and cold limbs especially after exposure to psychic shock.
- to protect brain membrane and prevent dementia and brain diseases in the elderly.
- for different chronic pains and for nerve pain. (as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs)
- as a tonic for the stomach and intestines and to strengthen blood vessels in the digestive system. It also improves digestion, reduces bloating and heavy feeling after a meal, reduces gases and treats irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- for constipation, especially when excretion is solid and dry, and for lack of stomach acidity.
- for irritable bowel disease (IBD), Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- to protect and strengthen the liver and to treat fatty liver, hepatic Cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis and cholecystitis.
- to detoxify the body from accumulated toxins and to strengthen the immune system. It is recommended for some cancer patients especially liver cancer patients.
- to detoxify the body from alcohol intake, nicotine intake, or any other heavy intoxicants.
- for joint pain and for arthritis caused by indigestion or accumulated toxins or lack of blood supplement to the limbs.
- for multiple sclerosis.
- for migraines and headaches concurrent with menstrual cycle.
- for pigmentation and topical blood clots on the skin. It also speeds up the healing of bruises.
- to enhance concentration and improve study.
- for anorexia and loss of appetite. It works as an appetizer.
- for gut worms.
- for hair loss in women.
- to increase breast milk in nursing mother.
- to strengthen blood vessels in the respiratory system, treat pulmonary hypertension, bronchitis, bronchial congestion and asthma.
- HM1 product – Dong Quai is contraindicated for pregnant women.
- HM1 product – Dong Quai is contraindicated for children.
- HM1 product – should be used with caution in people working in the field of radiation because it might cause diarrhea.
- HM1 product should be used with caution in patients with diarrhea.
- HM1 product should be used with caution in patients on blood thinning medication, especially Warfarin.
- HM1 product should be used with caution in people with psychological disorders. It should be taken in small doses.
- Angelica Sinensis belongs to the Apiaceae family; therefore, HM1 product should be used with caution in people allergic to this family.
HM1 product – Dong Quai is safe for use and it has no side effects.
It is safe for use in lactating women.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here.
Expert Consult – Contact Us