Botanical name: Echinacea purpurea
Common names: American purple coneflower, Black Sampson, Comb flower
Product name: Ech.f
Net weight: 37 gram
Content: 100 capsules
Echinacea is planted in some countries for decoration because of its beauty and purple color. It was used for a long time in different treatments, but its uses have increased significantly in the last term. It is considered one of the most important medicinal plants used today. It is used to strengthen the immune system against many viral diseases including the swine flu virus, the AIDS virus and many other viruses. Echinacea is considered an antibiotic that is very effective in treating the lung, respiratory, digestive, and the urinary tract infections. Echinacea is also used to treat fungus, viruses and infections of different kinds.
Note: Echinacea extract is more effective than Echinacea root, leaves and flowers, but they all have the same medicinal properties. for Ech.R products click here.
Ech.f product -Echinacea flower is indicated:
- for inflammation of the upper and lower respiratory system, sore throat and acute inflammation of the airways, trachea and lungs. It also alleviates cough.
- for influenza, common cold, swine flu, sinusitis, ear inflammation and Mononucleosis. It can be used all year round especially in winter to prevent common cold because it contains an active substances that boosts the immune system.
- for inflammations of the large and small intestines, acute gastritis, colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- to eliminate various viruses, fungi and inflammations. It is anti-fungal, anti-parasites, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. It is also used as an antiseptic both internally and externally.
- for mouth ulcers and fungal infections in the mouth and other areas. It is also used externally for gingivitis and gum bleeding by drinking Echinacea tea or massaging the gum with it; also for throat and tonsils inflammation.
- For cancer patients, especially after chemotherapy because it increases the number of white blood cells and strengthens the walls of the various cells to fight infections and viruses. It also reduces the side effects of chemotherapy and treats splenectasis.
- to prevent cancer and as a prophylaxis of cancer after total cure.
- for patients suffering from Lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and lymphatic congestion.
- to slow the proliferation of cancer cells in the large intestines and colon and in some cases even to annihilate cancer cells. It is strongly recommended for patients with colon cancer and gastric cancer.
- for inflammations and fungi during pregnancy, urinary tract inflammation in pregnant women and thelodermatitis and breast congestion in breastfeeding women.
- for herpes virus in the mouth and in the genital organs.
- for urinary tract inflammation, genital tract inflammation and to treat vaginal discharge in women.
- for Candida and fungus.
- for Helicobacter Pylori (bacterium that cause chronic inflammation of the stomach – Gastritis)
- for acne.(internal and external use)
- for arthritis and rheumatism.
- for multiple sclerosis.
- for acute and viral hepatitis.
- for incurable wounds.
- for skin inflammations and some lumps and bumps under the skin.
- for CFS – Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- for bloodstream inflammation or blood poisoning.
- for heart diseases, especially myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle).
- for some cases of dizziness and migraines.
- for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).( with E-Goto product (Gotu kola extract) and Vitan Product (Ashwagandha))
- for HPV – Human Papilloma Virus.
- for Neutropenia.
- for AIDS.
- for malaria.
- for Typhoid fever, a symptomatic bacterial infection due to Salmonella typhi.
- for Diphtheria.
- for Streptococcus infection.
- for Syphilis.
- in cases of snake bites as an anesthetic and antiseptic remedy. (for external and internal use)
Ech.f product Echinacea flower is contraindicated for Patients taking drugs to suppress the immune system because it boosts the immune system function; therefore, it might decrease the effectiveness of these medications.
Ech.f product – Echinacea flower is safe for use in pregnant and nursing women. It can also be used for children by opening the capsule and mixing the content with yogurt or honey. Echinacea belongs to the Asteraceae or Compositae family; therefore, people allergic to these plants should avoid using Ech.f product.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here.
Expert Consult – Contact Us