Benefits of Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower:
Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower is planted in some countries for decoration because of its beauty and purple color. It was used for a long time in different treatments, but its uses have increased significantly in the last term. It is one of the most important medicinal plants used today. Moreover, it strengthens the immune system against many viral diseases including the swine flu virus, the AIDS virus and many other viruses. Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower is also an antibiotic that is very effective in treating the lung, respiratory, digestive, and the urinary tract infections. Moreover, Comb flower treats fungus, viruses and infections of different kinds.
Note: Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower is more effective than Echinacea root, leaves and flowers, but they all have the same medicinal properties. for Ech.f products click here.
E-Ech product – Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower Indications:
- for inflammation of the upper and lower respiratory system, sore throat and acute inflammation of the airways, trachea and lungs. Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower also alleviates cough.
- for influenza, common cold, swine flu, sinusitis, ear inflammation and Mononucleosis. Patients can consume Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower all year round especially in winter to prevent common cold because it contains an active substances that boosts the immune system.
- for inflammations of the large and small intestines, acute gastritis, colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- to eliminate various viruses, fungi and inflammations. It is anti-fungal, anti-parasites, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower is also an antiseptic both internally and externally.
- for mouth ulcers and fungal infections in the mouth and other areas. Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower is also used externally for gingivitis and gum bleeding by drinking Echinacea tea or massaging the gum with it; also for throat and tonsils inflammation.
- For cancer patients, especially after chemotherapy because it increases the number of white blood cells and strengthens the walls of the various cells to fight infections and viruses. Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower also reduces the side effects of chemotherapy and treats splenectasis.
- to prevent cancer and as a prophylaxis of cancer after total cure.
- for patients suffering from Lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and lymphatic congestion.
- to slow the proliferation of cancer cells in the large intestines and colon and in some cases even to annihilate cancer cells. Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower is strongly recommended for patients with colon cancer and gastric cancer.
- for inflammations and fungi during pregnancy, urinary tract inflammation in pregnant women and thelodermatitis and breast congestion in breastfeeding women.
- for herpes virus in the mouth and in the genital organs.
E-Ech product – Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower is also indicated for:
- urinary tract inflammation, genital tract inflammation and to treat vaginal discharge in women.
- Candida and fungus.
- Helicobacter Pylori (bacterium that cause chronic inflammation of the stomach – Gastritis)
- acne.(internal and external use)
- arthritis and rheumatism.
- multiple sclerosis.
- acute and viral hepatitis.
- incurable wounds.
- skin inflammations and some lumps and bumps under the skin.
- CFS – Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- bloodstream inflammation or blood poisoning.
- heart diseases, especially myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle).
- Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower helps in some cases of dizziness and migraines.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).( with E-Goto product (Gotu kola extract) and Vitan Product (Ashwagandha))
- HPV – Human Papilloma Virus.
- for Neutropenia.
- Typhoid fever, a symptomatic bacterial infection due to Salmonella typhi.
- Streptococcus infection.
- in cases of snake bites as an anesthetic and antiseptic remedy. (for external and internal use).
E-Ech product – Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower is contraindicated for Patients taking drugs to suppress the immune system because it boosts the immune system function; therefore, it might decrease the effectiveness of these medications.
E-Ech product – Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower is safe for use in pregnant and nursing women. Children can also use E-Ech product by opening the capsule and mixing the content with yogurt or honey. Echinacea purpurea – Comb flower belongs to the Asteraceae or Compositae family; therefore, people allergic to these plants should avoid using E-Ech product.