Botanical name: Trigonella foenum graecum
Common name: Fenugreek
Product name: Hel
Net weight: 64.8 gram
Content: 100 capsules
Fenugreek is a wild plant of the Fabaceae family. It is very rich in anti-oxidants. Fenugreek has been known since ancient times as an effective folk remedy for many diseases. Arab physicians of the Mediterranean, North Africa and India have used it in medication for centuries. It was used in ancient Egypt as food and as an effective medicine for fever. It was also used to increase breast milk in nursing women. However, in China it was used for treating sexual diseases and disorders, kidney diseases and diabetes.
Fenugreek is also known as an effective treatment of triglycerides and cholesterol. Scientific research have indicated that excessive use of Fenugreek reduces the risk of diabetes and balances blood sugar levels. Milled fenugreek seeds contain amino acids that stimulate the production of insulin and help regulate blood sugar level and also treat hypertension. The proof of this is that diabetes and hypertension are rare diseases in Yemen, due to Yemenis use of Fenugreek on a daily basis.
Hel product – Fenugreek indications:
- to balance blood sugar level and treat diabetes type 2 and some cases of diabetes type 1.
- to reduce hypercholesteremia and high triglyceride levels. It is also indicated for blood purification and as prophylaxis against heart diseases and hypertension.
- to increase breast milk in nursing women and to help with postpartum fatigue and depression. (with Moringa)
- to mitigate the upper and lower respiratory system when it becomes dry or when the patient suffers from dry cough. It is also indicated for whooping cough, barking cough, asthma, influenza, sinusitis with dry mucus, sneeze, runny nose, hay fever, and as phlegm expectorant.
- for infertility in men and women, especially in women with hormone disorders, weak or overactive thyroid gland. (as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs)
- for indigestion, malabsorption of iron, and as a tonic for the digestive system. it facilitates digestion, increases appetite and helps in weight gain.
- for gastritis and esophagitis, peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcers.
- for enteritis especially ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- for chronic urinary tract inflammations and genital itchiness.
- as an important dietary supplement for women after giving birth, because Fenugreek works as a physical and mental tonic.
- to increase bile secretion and treat gallstones.
- for malabsorption of calcium and for osteoporosis in women during menopause.
- for damaged liver tissues and damaged liver cells due to an accumulation of toxins.
- to stimulate menstrual cycle, especially in girls at puberty, as well as for symptoms associated with menstruation like high fever, cramps and the feeling of discomfort.
- to enlarge breast size in women. (if taken for two months in a row)
- for gut worms of various kinds.
- for better absorption of proteins and fats in children and the elderly.
- for skin allergies, dermatitis and psoriasis. (as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs)
- as a topical treatment of mouth infections, red and white mouth ulcers, and mouth fungi ( to be taken as capsules or to gargle with Fenugreek tea).
- for constipation because it facilitates digestion and excretion.
- for pancreatitis.
- for bodybuilding and bone strengthening in athletes because it is very rich in proteins, iron and zinc.
- for hair strengthening and to prevent hair loss and dandruff.
- as a uterus tonic. It helps with birth and eases labor pain.
- for cystic ovary.
Hel product – Fenugreek is contraindicated for pregnant women.
Hel product – Fenugreek should be used with caution in diabetic patients when taken in large doses, because it may decrease blood sugar level below normal. Blood sugar level should be checked frequently.
Hel product – Fenugreek is safe for use and does not have any side effects, if used according to the amount of dosage allowed.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here.
Expert Consult – Contact Us