- Product name: FF1
- Scientific name: Tanacetum parthenium
- Common name: Feverfew
- Net weight: 36 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Featherfew, Bachelor’s buttons
Feverfew herb is known since ancient times. It was used by Greeks and Pharaonics as an anti-inflammatory and was also used to treat headaches and migraines. According to recent scientific studies, Feverfew helps eject cold out of the body, so it helps in pathologic conditions such as: flu, facial paralysis and rheumatoid arthritis. Also because it inhibits the production of prostaglandin and serotonin from platelets, white blood cells and many proteins.
Feverfew mixed with ginger tea or FF1 capsule combined with ginger capsule (Zan product) helps in treating and preventing migraines. Recent scientific studies have also indicates that Feverfew helps prevent and alleviate migraine seizures and symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light and sounds.
FF1 product – Feverfew indications:
- for breast cancer, uterus and ovary cancer, bone cancer, leukemia, prostate cancer and other types of cancer.
- for headaches, especially migraine. Recent studies commend on feverfew ability to reduce the number, acuteness and duration of migraine seizures. It also reduces the symptoms associated with migraine like nausea, vomiting and excessive sensitivity to light and sound.
- for arthritis. It reduces the symptoms associated with arthritis and alleviates arthritis pain.
- for asthma. dry acute cough, hard breathing, and breathe disorders. It also reduces mucus and congestion in cases of flu or sinusitis.
- to eject cold out of the body and helps in pathologic conditions like flu and facial paralysis. It is also indicated for immediate strengthening of the immune system.
- for facial paralysis (Bell’s palsy).
- for abdominal pain, colic, toothache, earache and joint ache.it alleviates pains in general and relieves the pain of bones, joints, muscles and nerves in particular.
- for menstruation disorders such as: menstrual pain, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), hypomenorrhea, bleeding with a lot of clotting, menopause and irregular menstruation.
- for urinary system disorders such as: difficulty urinating, urine retention and frequent oliguria.
- for gastrointestinal disorders such as: abdominal pain, flatulence, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), indigestion, upset stomach, constipation, appetite loss and waist pain due to gases.
- for vertigo and dizziness.
- for prostate and testicle pain.
- to reduce high fever.
- to induce perspiration (sweat).
- for ear infection, dermatitis and other infections.
- for tinnitus and dizziness associated with it.
- to reduce hydropexia, fluid retention, in the abdomen and the limbs.
- to ease the pain of insect bite or sting. Boil FF1 capsule content with chamomile and rub the solution topically on the sting. You can also take the capsules for pain relief.
- FF1 product – Feverfew is contraindicated for pregnant and nursing women because it may cause abortion.
- FF1 product is contraindicated 1 week before you undergo a surgery.
- FF1 – Feverfew product should be used with caution in conjunction with anticoagulant medications.
- Feverfew belongs to the Asteraceae family; therefore, people allergic to these plants should be cautious when using FF1 product.
FF1 product -Feverfew is considered safe if used according to the amount of dosage specified on the packaging.
Side effects less than 1%; may appear when you use FF1 product – Feverfew for the first time: discomfort in the abdomen, skin rash, diarrhea, sleeping disorders, mild ulcers in the mouth and tachycardia.
All these symptoms will disappear after a week of using FF1 product.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments