- Product name: E-GOTO
- Scientific name: Centella asiatica
- Common name: Gotu kola
- Net weight: 45.5 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Gotu Kola Extract
The origin of Guto kola herb – Centella asiatica is India and Pakistan, it was used by the natives for medical treatment purposes. Guto kola leaf has been used over the years in the Indian folk medicine to treat epilepsy, disability or early aging, hair loss, skin diseases and sexual diseases. In recent years, people and scientists got more interested in Gotu kola – Centella asiatica due to its therapeutic importance and its ability to provide who takes it with energy and reduce fatigue, dementia, forgetfulness, and lack of concentration.
E-GOTO – Gotu kola product indications:
- as a natural alternative to Ritalin without any side effects. It is also indicated to students who want to increase focus and concentration during study and exams, and to people who need high concentration at work. [With Ashwagandha, (Vitan product)].
- for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Also to increase intelligence and solve the problem of slow growth in children.
- for people who suffer from chronic stress because it gives peace of mind.[ with Ashwagandha, (Vitan product)]. It is indicate to help the body adjust to and cope with stress, disease, sudden or continues shocks, And to maintain body balance because it is an adptogen herb.
- for depression and Postpartum depression. [ with Ashwagandha, (Vitan product)]
- for chronic fatigue, tiredness, lack of concentration, anxiety, fear, tension and sleep disorders.
- to improve mental ability in general, and memorizing in particular. Also, it helps protect brain cells and improve attention, listening and thinking if taken more than a month.
- for faster healing of wounds and ulcers and for making scars disappear and repair damaged tissue.
- for stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer and peptic ulcers in general.
- to improve digestion and absorption in the digestive system and increase appetite. Gotu kola intake helps treat stomach ache and different digestive system inflammation.
- to improve blood flow in arteries.
- for hair loss (as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs).
- for dementia or Alzheimer because it treats and limits its progression. It also improves memory and reduces forgetfulness. In the early stage of the disease, it can help the patient recover faster.
- for Scleroderma.
- for hemorrhoids and anal fissure.
- for cystic mastopathy.
- for fluid retention and edema.
- for pulmonary fibrosis.
- for anti-aging and body strengthening.
- for neurological weakness and for more energy.
- for multiple sclerosis.
- to prevent cancer progression and the development of new cancer cells. (treatment and protection)
- for urocystitis and urinary tract inflammations (as part of a therapeutic program with other herbs).
- for rheumatoid arthritis and rheumatism, also for soothing aches associated with these diseases.
- for Lymphadenopathy syndrome and elephantiasis.
- for feet varicose. (internal and external use)[with Roz product (rosmarinus officinalis) and Zan product (zingiber officinalis)]
- to increase collagen and keratin production.
- for gallstones (as part of a therapeutic program with other herbs).
- to reduce blood sugar level and treat diabetes type 2.
- for blood purification and for treating hypertension.
- for hypothyroidism. It improves thyroid gland functioning, which contributes in increased metabolism.
- for autoimmune diseases and inflammatory diseases of connective tissue.
- as a kidney tonic. It also helps with renal inflammation.
- for faster nail growth.
- for Syphilis and leprosy.
- for Autism and Asperger’s syndrome patients.(with Vitan product, Withania somnifera)
- as an anti- allergic for various types of allergy.
- for fungi and viruses and various inflammations.
- for eczema, bruises, acne, psoriasis and burns.(external use)
E-GOTO product – Gotu kola should be used with caution by people who have a fat absorption problem or have an acute deficiency in one of the following vitamins: A, D, E, and K.
Consult your doctor before you use this product.
- E-GOTO product – Gotu kola is contraindicated to pregnant and breastfeeding women. (there is not enough information about the use of gotu kola – Centella asiatica in this category of people)
- E-GOTO product – Gotu kola is contraindicated to epileptic patients.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments