Treatment for : Hair Loss
Duration of treatment: 33 days
ship weight: 0.4 kg
Price : 139 USD
The natural treatment for hair loss recommended by Hekma Center consists of 3 different herbal products: Moringa oleifera, Methyl sulfonyl methane (MSM), and Zinc picolinate. The patient will also receive a list of important daily instructions to do at home. Many scientific studies have proven the efficiency of these herbs in treating hair loss naturally without side effects. This treatment is tested and therefore is highly recommended by specialists at Hekma Center.
Method of use: Daily doses should be taken according to the detailed table below. All capsules should be taken together twice a day (morning and evening) before, with or after a meal.
This therapeutic package is sufficient for 33 days. The patient will feel gradual improvement throughout the treatment period. The patient should also contact our staff one every 2 weeks to inform us of the latest developments in his/her condition so we can assist him/her throughout the treatment process. The patient might need to order another treatment package. It depends on his/her condition and it should be in prior arrangement with our staff. It is very important that the patient abides by the given instructions and diet and does not withdraw in the middle.
This treatment is 100% natural and does not have side effects. It is intended only for people suffering from hair loss. If you have another disease, please contact us so that our specialist can give you a treatment that best suits your condition. The therapeutic package for hair loss is suitable for both males and females.
NOTE: Price does not include shipping and delivery charges.
** For browsing and reading more about the herbs included in this package, please click on the name of the herb below:
Natural treatment recommended by Hekma Center:
|2 caps. * 3 times||2|
|MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane)||1 caps. * 3 times||
|1 caps. * 2 times||
Note1: It is advised to add DKN product (Saw Palmetto capsules) to this package for males and females who suffer from heavy hair loss.
Note2: If Hair loss is due to Vitamin D deficiency, it is recommended to consume Vitamin D as a dietary supplement and to add M.Shiita product (Shiitake mushroom) to the package above.
Note3: If hair loss is due to Anemia and iron deficiency, it is recommended that you also buy the treatment package for Anemia.
Note4: Treatment period varies depending on the amount of hair falling per day, and by your hair conditions. If you have mild hair loss and you do not want to intensify your hair dramatically, it is recommended that you take this treatment for a whole month. However, if you have heavy hair loss or very low density of hair and your hair has lost its luster and vitality, it is recommended to take this package twice for a minimum of two consecutive months.
Hair loss problem is very common among men and women. Losing 50-100 hairs a day is considered normal and is almost unrecognizable compared to the huge amount of hair in the head. However, noticeable amount of hair loss might be a sign of a more serious medical condition that needs evaluation and treatment. Hair loss is related to the person’s physical and psychological state.
Common causes for hair loss:
- Stress and tension.
- Wrong dieting and poor nutrition.
- Pregnancy, childbirth, and lactation in women.
- Iron deficiency , Zinc deficiency, or sulfur deficiency.
- Poor Cerebral Circulation.
- Non-combing, non-caring and non-ventilation of hair.
- The use of hair straightener and Blow dryers.
- Some skin diseases like Fungal Scalp Infection.
- Chemotherapy for cancer patients.
- Lack of sleep.
- Lack of physical activity.
- Polluted air.
- Hormone imbalance especially an increased levels of testosterone and decreased levels estrogen in menopause. (in women)
- Contraceptives or birth control pills because they cause hormone imbalance in women.
- Thyroid disorders : Hyperthyroidism or Hypothyroidism.
- Immune system disorders.
- Consumption of certain medications.
- An accumulation of toxins and heavy metals in the human body.
- Hepatic and renal disorders.
- Hyperlipidemia or Hypercholesterolemia.
- Weather changes (Winter, autumn).
General instructions and advices for healthy hair:
- Use warm olive oil pomade to strengthen the hair. You can also use other oils like coconut oil as hair mask.
- Expose your hair to sunlight and fresh air every day for ventilation.
- Drop down your hair and do not tight it up the all the time.
- Consume vitamin D, iron and zinc if you have deficiency in any of these vitamins and minerals.
- Do daily exercise because it improves blood circulation which helps nourish the scalp.
- You can wash the hair with drench of Urtica dioica, rosemary and sage, combined or individually.
- Use natural shampoos that do not contain chemicals.
- Consume foods high in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals essential for the nourishment of hair follicles.
- Consume Brazilian nuts because they are high in selenium, zinc and omega3. Selenium is a mineral very essential for maintain healthy scalp and preventing hair loss. It is also considered an antioxidant that helps maintain healthy skin.
- Consume salmon and sea fish( for they are high in omega3 and essential fatty acids), spinach, nuts and seeds (for they are high in iron and vitamin C), oatmeal (contains iron, fiber, zinc, omega3, fatty acids), guava (contains vitamin C), organic eggs, lentils (contains iron, zinc, protein, folic acid), oyster (contains zinc), orange colored vegetables (contain beta carotene that prevents hair dryness and hair loss), avocados, raw nuts, flaxseeds, edible mushrooms, broccoli, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink rosemary tea, cinnamon tea, and green tea every day.
- Consume olive oil in a daily basis especially for persons who have vitamin D deficiency.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water every day.
People with hair loss should avoid the following:
- Reduce the use of hair straightener or Blow dryers.
- Do not wash your scalp and hair more than 2 times a week.
- Avoid foods that contain white sugar, food dyes and preservatives.
- Avoid stress and tension.