Treatment for : Hypertension
Duration of treatment: 50 days
ship weight: 1.6 kg
Price : 550 USD
The natural treatment of hypertension recommended by Hekma Center consists of 5 different herbal products: Moringa oleifera, Oregano, Danshen (red sage), Celery seed, and Hawthorn and olive leaf tea. The patient will also receive a list of important daily instructions to do at home. Many scientific studies have proven the efficiency of these herbs in treating hypertension naturally without side effects. This treatment is tested and highly recommended by specialist at Hekma Center.
Method of use: Daily doses should be taken according to the detailed table below. All capsules should be taken together twice a day (morning and evening) before, with or after a meal.
This therapeutic package is sufficient for 50 days. The patient will feel gradual improvement throughout the treatment period. The patient should also keep contact with our staff once every 2 weeks to inform us of the last updates in his condition so we can assist him throughout his treatment process. The patient might need to order another treatment package. It depends on his healing progress and it should be in prior arrangement with our staff. It is very important that the patient abides by the given instructions and diet and does not withdraw in the middle.
This treatment is 100% natural and does not have side effects. It is intended only for people suffering from Hypertension. If you have another disease, please contact us so that our specialist can give you a treatment that best suits your condition. The therapeutic package for Hypertension is suitable for both males and females.
NOTE:Price does not include shipping and delivery charges.
For browsing and reading more about the herbs included in this package, please click on the name of the herb below.
Natural treatment recommended by Hekma Center:
|First portion||Second portion||
|1 cup. * 3 times a day||1 cup. * 3 times a day||
|3 cap. * 2 times||3 cap. * 2 times||
|3 caps. * 2 times||3 caps. * 2 times||
|2 caps. * 2 times||2 caps. * 2 times||
|2 caps. * 2 times||2 caps. * 2 times||
Note1: If the patient suffers from stress, it is recommended that he adds 1 bottle of E-GOTO product (extract of Gotu kola), 2 bottles of Vitan product (Ashwagandha), 2 bottles of Maca product (Maca root) and 2 bottles of Verb. product (Verbena officinalis).
Note3: If the patient suffers from lack of oxygen and blood supply to the limbs, it is recommended that he adds jeen product (Ginko biloba) to the above package.
when the heart beats, it pumps blood to the body to give it the energy and oxygen it needs. As the blood moves, it pushes against the sides of blood vessels. The strength of this pushing is the blood pressure. Blood pressure in the vessels must be balanced to prevent congestion and/or changes in artery walls (thickening or tightening).
Blood pressure is measured in millimeters of mercury and is composed of the measurement of systolic pressure (the high value) between cardiac activity and arterial resistance) which ranges between 90-140 and diastolic pressure (low value) which is measured when the muscles of the heart relax and express the vascular pressure after the systolic phase) which ranges between 60-90. Usually high blood pressure is a blood pressure reading above 140 mmHg systolic (millimeters of mercury).
Hypertension can appear temporarily due to excitement, anger, or physical activity. However, high blood pressure that continues for a long time may cause long-term complications such as cardiovascular disease, heart attack, stroke, Kidney diseases, and diabetes. Hypertension is a major health problem worldwide and is called the “the silent killer” because it does not show any symptoms or warning signs; Therefore, many people with hypertension do not even know they have it.
Hypertension can be divided into 2 types:
- Primary hypertension which is present in most cases (more than 90% of cases) and causes are often unknown.
- Secondary hypertension which is considered a secondary problem to kidney disease, adrenal gland disorders, use of steroid hormones, and more.
The potential causes of Hypertension:
- Lack of physical activity.
- Excessive consumption of salt.
- Stress and anxiety.
- Certain diseases like: kidney disease, diabetes and thyroid gland disease.
- Some medications such as birth control pills or over-the-counter medicines.
- Hereditary: Family history of hypertension.
- Pregnancy (eclampsia).
- Unhealthy diet.
- Toxicity of heavy metals.
Symptoms of Hypertension:
- Frequent headaches.
- Unexplained sweating.
- Blurry vision.
- Red cheeks.
- Bleeding nose.
- Shortness of breath.
It is Advised for Patients with high blood pressure to:
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle by do daily exercise in addition to relaxation exercises such as yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises. Sports stimulates blood circulation, reduces levels of cholesterol and triglycerides, and reduces stress and tension. It also improves one’s mood.
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly and write down the daily measurement in a list. Also maintaining a normal level of blood sugar is important for patients with high blood pressure to protect against cardiovascular diseases.
- Consume foods that have high content of fibers such as whole grains, vegetables especially leafy greens, fruits, legumes, oatmeal, wheat bran, and flaxseed. Fiber helps to lose weight and reduce the level of sodium and lipid. They also help excrete body waste. (3-5tsps per day)
- Consume foods that contain phytosterols such as whole grains (whole wheat, oatmeal), legumes (soybeans and lentils), nuts, almonds, flaxseeds, vegetable oils (corn, flaxseed, wheat germ, sesame), fruits and vegetables (broccoli, brussel sprouts, figs).
- Consume foods that are high in magnesium such as raw walnuts and almonds, whole wheat, sesame, and dried fig because magnesium is very essential to the proper functioning of heart muscles. It also helps expand blood vessels and prevent it from constriction.
- Consume fruits and vegetables especially cranberries, blackberries, cherries, pomegranate, onions, garlic, celery, parsley, and citrus fruits. These fruits and vegetables contain bioflavonoids and antioxidants that help maintain healthy blood vessel and can lower blood pressure.
- Consume foods that contain essential fatty acids such as salmon, mackerel, halibut, flaxseeds, olive oil, avocados, spinach, raw nuts and seeds, and sesame. Fatty acids especially omega3 help maintain healthy cells and reduce the level of triglycerides. They also maintain healthy and flexible blood vessels and reduce blood pressure and also are considered very important to the functioning of the nervous system.
- Consume polyphenols and dedicated foods. Take moderate consumption of grapes, pomegranate juice, chocolate, cacao, extract of green tea, EGCG, black tea, quercetin, soy protein, soy milk, and soy bean because they help keep blood pressure in the normal range.
- Consume foods that are high in vitamin C such as citrus fruits, sweet pepper, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, spinach, and tomatoes because they help maintain the health and integrity of blood vessel walls.
- Consume foods high in potassium such as legumes, sweet pepper, oranges, celery, raw nuts, avocadoes, bananas, melon, plums, and dates. Potassium helps lower sodium level and reduce excess fluid from the body. It also help maintain the flexibility of blood vessels.
- Consume foods high in calcium such as leafy greens (parsley, coriander), tahini, broccoli, and almonds. Calcium helps to strengthen and calm the nervous system and reduces the constriction of blood vessels. On top of that, parsley has a diuretic effect; therefore, it helps reduce fluid accumulation.
- Consume foods that can help reduce and balance blood pressure such as shiitake mushroom, reishi mushroom, cranberries, alfalfa sprouts, artichokes, maitake mushroom, olive leaves, and green tea.
- Consume healthy fat such as olive oil and lamb fat (adeps) and also eat organic eggs with the yolk.
- Drink plenty of water and fluids such as juices of fruits and vegetables and herbal teas because it maintains proper cell functioning and helps excrete body waste. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.
- Maintain a healthy weight and avoid obesity.
- Drink 3 glasses of water (approximately 450ml) with some lemon juice first thing in the morning. Then you should wait ½ an hour before having your breakfast.
- Eat 1 mashed clove of garlic 3 times a day. You can mix it with raw honey or food. Very important.
- Eat a teaspoon of garlic vinegar twice a day. Very important.
- Have 1tbsp of freshly ground black cumin (nigella sativa) every day.
- Drink sage tea (salvia officinalis) and oregano tea every day. Very important
- Drink rosemary tea if hypertension is accompanied with fluid retention and foot swelling. Or you can also take capsules of rosemary (Roz product).
- Drink fennel tea and tea of Urtica dioica, or you can take capsules of fennel and urtica instead (S1 product+ kur product).
- Consume an amount of a small cup of olive oil (with thyme or salad) throughout the day.
- Have 1tbsp of turmeric in the morning and another one in the evening (you can add it to hummus or raw honey).
- Consume 1tbsp of freshly ground cumin in the morning and another one in the evening (you can add it to food). Cumin must be freshly ground to prevent oxidation.
- It is recommended to drink fresh kiwi juice and pineapple juice to help reduce weight and balance the levels of lipids and blood sugar as well as to detoxify the body.
People with Hypertension should avoid the following:
- Sodium- reduce the amount of salt in your food and avoid foods that have high content of sodium such as snacks, powdered soup, sauces, smoked meat, smoked cheese, sausages, processed and canned foods. Sodium causes fluid retention and hypertension and leads to kidney dysfunction especially in diabetic patients.
- Foods that contain saturated fats such as fried food, processed food, margarine, butter and refined oils because it increases the risk of the formation of plaque layers.
- Simple carbohydrates such as sugar, white flour, cakes, biscuits, sweets and candy. Simple carbohydrates stimulate the production of stress hormones that irritate the nervous system.
- Alcohol, because it releases stress hormones and causes hypertension. It also causes malabsorption of essential vitamins and minerals that are necessary for the proper functioning of all body systems.
- caffeinated drinks (coffee and tea), chocolate, and sodas because it may increase the production of stress hormones and cause hypertension.
- Processed and canned foods that contain preservatives, food dyes, and flavorings, which in their turn have high content of sodium, sugar, saturated fat, and trans fat.
- Smoking (nicotine).
- Some foods like ginger, ground licorice, chili pepper and black pepper because it aggravates hypertension in some people.
- Foods from an animal source such as red meat especially beef, also industrial eggs, milk and dairy, and powdered milk. These foods are high in saturated fat.
- Stress and tension.
Note: If the patient has a certain digestive disease and the consumption of licorice is essential in his/her, then he/she can take our DGL product (extract of licorice) which does not contain the active ingredient that may cause hypertension.
Nonetheless, it is preferable that the patients contacts us first.