- Product name: K.G1
- Scientific name: Panax ginseng
- Common name: Korean ginseng
- Net weight: 46.6 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: red ginseng, Asian ginseng, True ginseng
Korean Ginseng – Red Ginseng Extract
Chinese call ginseng the spirit of the land and they have been using its roots for over two thousand years as a prophylactic treatment of diseases and as an aphrodisiac. Later they started using it to treat diabetes. Today Ginseng is considered one of the most commonly used herbs in the World. There are different types of ginseng: American, Indian, Korean red, Japanese, Chinese and Siberian. The Korean ginseng is the best and its extract is even better and more effective than its roots. The ginseng plant lives more than a hundred years, but its crop is collected every 6 or 7 years, that is why some types of ginseng are expensive.
K.G1 product – Red ginseng indications:
- Panax ginseng is one of few plants that are adaptogenic. It boosts the adrenal gland, which helps the body steadfast against sudden trauma or ongoing one. It also improves mood and treats some cases of depression.
- to decrease blood sugar level and treat diabetes Type2.
- for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- to increase sperm count and improve semen in men.
- for impotence, premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. It improves sexual performance and strengthening erection.
- to improve memory and enhance focus.
- to increase power and activity in athletes. It provides the body with energy and vitality during exercise and sport competition.
- for cardiovascular diseases. It treats and prevents heart diseases and blood vessel diseases by strengthening the heart muscle and preventing blood clots.
- as an appetizer for people with appetite loss or anorexia.
- for digestive system disease and disorders. It boosts the digestive system and improves metabolism. Korean ginseng also treats indigestion and lack of absorption, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), diarrhea and also Crohn’s disease.
- for insomnia, fatigue, chronic fatigue, anxiety, headache and a cold.
- to stimulate blood circulation in the body and the limbs.
- for anti-aging. It increases the production of collagen making the skin firmer, more elastic and high toned. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, it is good for refining and rehydrating the skin. Regular intake of ginseng helps with some skin diseases like acne, eczema and also rough skin.
- for strong immunity and balanced function of body organs.
- to fight Carcinogen and prevent cancer. It also treats some types of cancer and if taken in conjunction with chemotherapy, it makes chemotherapy more efficient.
- for prostatitis and reproductive system inflammation in men.
- for menopausal symptoms such as: hot flashes, vaginal dryness, tiredness, dimness and fatigue.
- Korean ginseng stimulates respiratory system and treats respiratory diseases such as: bronchitis, phlegm, flu, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis and also barking cough.
- to raise hemoglobin level and treat anemia.
- to raise HDL cholesterol level.
- after giving birth, after a surgery or after bleeding.
- for hypothyroidism. (as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs)
- Students during exams, and for stressed out people.
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- as an anti-inflammatory and as an antiviral.
- for low blood pressure.
- as a tonic for the liver.
- as an excellent tonic for the nervous system and the kidney.
- korean ginseng is contraindicated for children under the age of puberty.
- Red ginseng is contraindicated for people with high fever.
- Panax ginseng is contraindicated for people with nose bleeding or women with acute uterus bleeding.
- korean ginseng is contraindicated for people during asthmatic crisis.
K.G1 product should be used with caution in:
- Patients with diabetes type 2. They must regularly check blood sugar level.
- Heart patients or patients with sudden increase or decrease in blood pressure or patients on blood pressure medication.
- Patients who take blood thinning medication especially Warfarin.
- People who take antidepressant medication.
- Pregnant and lactating women. Late studies have indicated that pregnant and lactating women can take Korean ginseng only in small doses and with caution.
Panax Ginseng is considered safe if used according to the specified dosage written on the packaging.
Very large doses may cause: diarrhea, high blood pressure, sleeping disorder or excessive nervousness, so you must avoid taking large doses of red ginseng.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments