Botanical name: Panax ginseng
Common name: Korean red ginseng, Asian ginseng, True ginseng
Product name: K.G1
Net weight: 46.6 gram
Content: 100 capsules
Herb for sexual problems
Chinese call ginseng the spirit of the land and they have been using its roots for over two thousand years as a prophylactic treatment of diseases and as an aphrodisiac. Later they started using it to treat diabetes. Today Ginseng is considered one of the most commonly used herbs in the World. There are different types of ginseng: American, Indian, Korean red, Japanese, Chinese and Siberian. The Korean red is the best and its extract is even better and more effective than its roots. The ginseng plant lives more than a hundred years, but its crop is collected every 6 or 7 years, that is why some types of ginseng are expensive.
K.G1 product – Korean red ginseng indications:
- it is one of few plants that are called adaptogen. It boosts the adrenal gland, which helps the body steadfast against sudden trauma or ongoing one. It also improves mood and treats some cases of depression.
- to decrease blood sugar level and treat diabetes Type2.
- for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- to increase sperm count and improve semen in men.
- for impotence, premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. It improves sexual performance and strengthening erection.
- to improve memory and enhance focus.
- to increase power and activity in athletes. It provides the body with energy and vitality during exercise and sport competition.
- for cardiovascular diseases. It treats and prevents heart diseases and blood vessel diseases by strengthening the heart muscle and preventing blood clots.
- as an appetizer for people with appetite loss or anorexia.
- for digestive system disease and disorders. It boosts the digestive system and improves metabolism. It also treats indigestion and lack of absorption, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), diarrhea and Crohn’s disease.
- for insomnia, fatigue, chronic fatigue, anxiety, headache and a cold.
- to stimulate blood circulation in the body and the limbs.
- for anti-aging. It increases the production of collagen making the skin firmer, more elastic and high toned. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, it is good for refining and rehydrating the skin. Regular intake of ginseng helps with some skin diseases like acne, eczema and rough skin.
- for strong immunity and balanced function of body organs.
- to fight Carcinogen and prevent cancer. It also treats some types of cancer and if taken in conjunction with chemotherapy, it makes chemotherapy more efficient.
- for prostatitis and reproductive system inflammation in men.
- for menopausal symptoms such as: hot flashes, vaginal dryness, tiredness, dimness and fatigue.
- to stimulate respiratory system and treat respiratory diseases such as: bronchitis, phlegm, flu, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis and barking cough.
- to raise hemoglobin level and treat anemia.
- to raise HDL cholesterol level.
- after giving birth, after a surgery or after bleeding.
- for hypothyroidism. (as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs)
- for students during exams, and for people who are stressed at work or stressed in general.
- for multiple sclerosis (MS)
- for gout.
- as an anti-inflammatory and as an antiviral.
- for low blood pressure.
- as a tonic for the liver.
- as an excellent tonic for the nervous system and the kidney.
- K.G1 product is contraindicated for children under the age of puberty.
- K.G1 product is contraindicated for people with high fever.
- K.G1 product is contraindicated for people with nose bleeding or women with acute uterus bleeding.
- K.G1 product is contraindicated for people during asthmatic crisis.
- K.G1 product should be used with caution in patients with diabetes type 2. They must regularly check blood sugar level.
- K.G1 product should be used with caution in heart patients or patients with sudden increase or decrease in blood pressure or patients on blood pressure medication.
- K.G1 product should be used with caution in patients who take blood thinning medication especially Warfarin.
- K.G1 product should be used with caution in people who take antidepressant medication.
- K.G1 product should be used with caution in pregnant and lactating women. Late studies have indicated that Korean red ginseng can be used in pregnant and lactating women only in small doses and with caution.
NOTE: Korean red ginseng – Panax should be used for a maximum period of two months, except for certain conditions. Consult a physician first.
K.G1 product is considered safe if used according to the specified dosage written on the packaging.
Very large doses may cause: diarrhea, high blood pressure, sleeping disorder or excessive nervousness, so you must avoid taking large doses of Korean red ginseng.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here.
Expert Consult – Contact Us