Botanic name:Apium graveolens
Common name: Celery seeds
Net weight: 50 gram
Celery is a well-known plant and is used by many nations for various purposes: in cooking, salads, table decoration and medication. It was used in ancient times to treat various medical conditions. The seeds have a unique strong smell and they are aperient, diuretic, stimulant and tonic. They were used to treat urinary system infections, to detoxify the urinary and digestive system and treat people with decreased appetite and insomnia( inability to sleep). Celery juice is very beneficial. It strengthens the immune system and helps in gaining weight. It also excretes excess fluid from the body.
kraph product indications:
- for acute urinary tract inflammations, urinary tract stones, kidney diseases and to purify the urinary system and urinary tract.
- for ascites (an accumulation of fluid in the limbs and abdomen) and as a diuretic.
- for rheumatoid arthritis and for rheumatoid pain and muscle aches.
- for gout.
- for hypertension. it reduce high blood pressure.
- to relieve cough and reduce phlegm.
- to detoxify the body from toxins and to purify the blood and the digestive system.
- for some brain diseases like dementia and Alzheimer’s, multiple scleroses (MS) and cerebritis.
- to accelerate the onset of menstruation.
- to reduce stomach bloating because it contains a healthy amount of dietary fiber.
- for jaundice and discharge of bile secretions.
- for anorexia because it stimulates appetite.
- to reduce LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol).
- as a tranquilizer to reduce stress, worries and sorrow.
- for insomnia. It promotes to sound sleep.
- for impotence and strengthening of the reproductive system.(as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs)
- to reduce muscle cramps.
- as an antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory.
- for sciatica.
- kraph product is contraindicated for pregnant women.
- kraph product is contraindicated for patients with nephritis or kidney failure.
- kraph product should be used with caution if you are allergic to Celery or its family.
- kraph product should be used with caution in breastfeeding women when taken in large amounts.
kraph product is safe for use and does not have any side effects.
Abide by the instructions on the packaging and avoid large doses of Celery seeds.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here.