Botanical name: Urtica Dioica
Common name: Nettle, stinging Nettle
Product name: Kur
Net weight: 40.3 gram
Content: 100 capsules
Nettle is well known for thousands of years all over the World. There are three types of Nettle: small, large and roman Nettle. The leaves and stems of the plant are covered with hair like structures. Its leaves contain a stinging liquid which has formic acid, serotonin, acetylcholine, and 5-hydroxytrypt-amine. The hairs are very easily broken when brushed which can pierce the skin and cause a sting and a lingering irritation. The stinging feature fades away 10 hours after the plant is picked. All parts of the plant are used (leaves, roots and seeds) in different medical treatments. Several scientific studies have confirmed Nettle’s efficacy in treating many diseases. The plant is rich in chlorophyll, iron and calcium. It also contains vitamin A, C, E and beta-carotene.
Nettle leaves are blood antiseptic, antioxidant and anti-allergic.
Kur product indications:
- for prostate tumors or cancer, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostatitis.
- for blood cancer, bone cancer, intestine and spleen cancer.
- for chronic urinary tract inflammation and as a prophylaxis of urine infections. It is also used for bladder strengthening and for reducing urination pain and the urgency feeling of urination.
- for anemia. (as part of a treatment program that includes other herbs)
- for Gout. (as part of a treatment program that includes Kraph product, S-Gout product, magic1 product)
- as a diuretic. it is recommended for people who suffer from edema and fluid retention in the limbs.
- for allergies, especially spring allergy. It reduces congestion and alleviates sensitivity in the upper and lower respiratory system such as, sinus congestion, sneeze and common cold.
- for asthma, respiratory inflammation and dry cough. It also reduces smoking side effects and damage.
- for urine sand and kidney stones. (with parsley leaves and vervain leaves and Kur product (urtica urens))
- for lack of blood supply to the limbs and the symptoms accompanied with it, like cold limbs and hair loss.
- as a tonic for pregnant women. It prevents fluid retention during pregnancy, digestion disorders, anemia, hair loss and fragilitas unguium.
- to cleanse the vagina (Nettle bath), treat vaginal inflammations and eliminate gonorrhea. It is also treats excess vaginal secretion.
- for heavy menstruation.
- for rheumatism, arthritis, joint pain and osteoarthritis (Nettle leaves and roots). Its oil is used for massage.
- for several skin diseases in children and adults including eczema, dermatitis, skin allergy and psoriasis.
- to stop internal bleeding like nose bleeding either by taking the capsules, drinking Nettle tea or inhaling the tea fume. Also for abnormal uterine bleeding and postpartum bleeding.
- as a nutrient in case of vitamin or mineral deficiency. Nettle is rich in calcium, iron, vitamin A and E.
- for skeletal sclerosis and osteoporosis.
- to promote hair growth, softens the hair and combats hair loss.
- for nerve and spinal cord weakness.
- to clean the body from toxins.
- to increase breast milk in nursing mothers.
- to reduce blood sugar level.
- for low blood pressure.
- for various liver and gall bladder diseases.
- for hay fever or allergic rhinitis.
- for Glomerulonephritis and Pyelonephritis.
- for Urticaria.
- for eye inflammation and speck.
- for different intestinal inflammations.
- to stimulate libido in men.
Kur product is safe and does not have any side effects if used according to the amount of dosage specified on the packaging.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, better consult your doctor before taking Kur capsules.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here.