Botanical name: Extract of Hericium erinaceus
Common name: Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Hedgehog mushroom
Chinese name: Hou To Gu (Monkey Head Mushroom)
Japanese name: Yamabushitak
Net weight: 43.3 gram
Content: 100 capsules
In japan Hericium – Lion’s Mane is called “Yamabushitake” which means “men walking in mountains”. Its name was drawn from the Buddhist monks who carried it as food during their wanderings. North American tribes used to grind the mushroom and use its powder to stop bleeding of wounds and cuts.
The therapeutic use of Hericium – Lion’s Mane has evolved over the past 20 years as a result of interest in its effect as a booster for memory and concentration.
Hericium – Lion’s Mane grows on old tree trunks, especially large-leaf trees. It has been used for centuries in Japanese and Chinese cuisine for food and healing purposes. Over the years, Hericium has received considerable publicity due to the activity of its components on a wide variety of pathologies, the most important of which are neurological and gastrointestinal diseases.
M.Heric product – Extract of Lion’s Mane is indicated for:
- Multiple sclerosis (MS) because it helps rebuild myelin membrane on the nerve.
- Activates and increases the production of Nerve growth factor (NGF-hormone).
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Cancers of the digestive system especially stomach cancer, colon cancer, liver cancer, esophagus cancer and bowel cancer since it has anticancer properties.
- Chronic diseases and inflammations of the digestive system such as gastritis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, peptic ulcer and duodenal ulcer. It is also indicated for fungi and candida, as well as, for dyspepsia and constipation.
- Treatment of depression, insomnia and anxiety.
- Memory impairment. It improves memory, enhances concentration, treats forgetfulness and improves cognitive functioning.
- To reduce and inhibit the progression of Alzheimer, Dementia or Senile Dementia.
- Protecting and improving liver functioning and also for treating viral hepatitis and liver cirrhosis.
- To reduce LDL cholesterol and triglycerides and to prevent from atherosclerosis.
- Diabetes type 2.
- Muscle atrophy.
- Neuropathy (damage to the peripheral nervous system).
- Accelerates the healing of incurable wounds.
- Asthma and allergies.
- To reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- As a tonic for the immune system.
- Strengthening and improving respiratory system functioning.
- To stimulate and improve peripheral blood flow and increase the proportion of perfusion to the whole body and to the brain.
- Very potent antioxidant, antifungal and anti-inflammatory.
Nourishment of the nervous system, a tonic for the nervous system and nerve cells, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, antioxidant, blood diluter.
- M.Heric product – Lion’s Mane should be used with caution in pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children. There is not enough reliable information about the safe use of Hericium mushroom in this category of people.
- M.Heric product – Lion’s Mane should be used with caution in Diabetic patients who inject insulin. They must start with a low dosage and monitor blood sugar level regularly before they gradually increase the dosage.
- M.Heric product – Lion’s Mane should be used with caution in patients who take morphine on a regular basis. You should consult with your doctor about the long-term use of Hericium because it strengthens the activity of morphine.
None. Lion’s Mane mushroom is not known to have side effects.
For references click here