Botanical name: Lepidium meyenii
Common name: Maca, maino, ayak chichira, ayak wielka.
Product name: Maca
Net weight: 62 gram
Content: 100 capsules
Maca – Lepidium meyenii is a herb that has a strong root or a bulb that looks like radish root. It grows for thousands of years in the Andes mountains in Bolivia and Peru on 4000m height in hard and tough weather conditions, and in a land that is not suitable for cultivation. Maca – Lepidium meyenii is one of few rare plants that can handle these conditions which shows its ability to acclimate no matter the conditions.
Maca – Lepidium meyenii is considered a good nutrient. it is very rich in sulfur, magnesium, calcium and iron. It is also rich in zinc, iodine, silver and vitamins E, B1, B2, D and C, as well as amino acids which are all extremely important for the human body. It is important to get these minerals and vitamins from a natural nutrient in order to be absorbed easily in the body. Maca root has been used in traditional medicine for a long time, as a strong Aphrodisiac and as a natural hormone balancing substance. It also increases vitality and energy in general and sexual ability in particularly. Old fighters used to take it before battles in order to supply their bodies by with energy and strength.
Nowadays with the increase of interest in Maca root all over the world, many scientific studies have been conducted on it proving its effectiveness in treating Hypoactive sexual desire disorder (frigidity) and for increasing the number sperms and improving its motility as well. Researches have proved that Lepidium meyenii is good for increasing sexual desire in men and women.
Maca product – Lepidium meyenii is indicated for:
- to increase libido, treat frigidity and improve sexual performance and in men and women. It promotes better orgasm and eroticism in men and women.
- hormone imbalance and hormone disorder in men and women.
- premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and to increase sexual desire in men. it also strengthens and lengthens the penis if taken for long periods.
- to increase sperm count and improve its motility. Also to increase semen (seminal fluid) volume and quality.
- menstrual disorders, menstrual pain and for (PMS) premenstrual syndrome.
- menopause symptoms in women. it supplies the body with energy and vitality and renews hormones in a natural safe way.
- to increase immunity and supplying the body with vitality and energy. it is considered a tonic for the body.
- infertility and some fertility problems in men and women.
- prostate diseases like: prostate cancer, benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) and prostatitis. It also improves prostate functioning.
- some types of cancer especially stomach cancer. It is also indicated to prevent cancer.
- chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), sleeping disorders and tiredness that is caused by thyroid gland disorder or adrenal gland disorder. Maka is also indicated for homeostasis because it is an adaptogen plant.
- athletes, because it strengthens the body and improves body functioning.
- osteoporosis especially due to estrogen deficiency (among women in menopause).
- fear and stress in men and women after a hard work or a surgery, and in women that are afraid of getting pregnant. It provides the body with energy and vitality and treats depression.
- memory impairment and lack of concentration. it improves general performance of the brain and enhances concentration.
- to balance blood sugar level. It is also a prophylaxis for people with susceptibility to diabetes.
- to strengthen the immune system and the nervous system.
- some cases of back and knee pain.
- to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL), if taken for a long period of time.
- as a prophylaxis of diseases for the elderly, especially men.
- high blood pressure.
- vitamin and mineral deficiency.
- Maca product – Lepidium meyenii is contraindicated for pregnant and nursing women.
- Maca product – Lepidium meyenii is contraindicated in conjunction with contraceptive pills.
- Maca product – Lepidium meyenii is contraindicated for patients with hormone related cancer like breast cancer, uterine cancer or with fibrosis uteri.
Maca product is safe for use and it has no side effects.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here.