Botanical name: Lepidium meyenii
Common name: Maca, maino, ayak chichira, ayak wielka.
Product name: Maca
Net weight: 62 gram
Content: 100 capsules
Maca is a herb that has a strong root or a bulb that looks like radish root. It grows for thousands of years in the Andes mountains in Bolivia and Peru on 4000m height in hard and tough weather conditions, and in a land that is not suitable for cultivation. Maca is one of few rare plants that can handle these conditions which shows its ability to acclimate no matter the conditions.
Maca is considered a good nutrient. it is very rich in sulfur, magnesium, calcium and iron. It is also rich in zinc, iodine, silver and vitamins E, B1, B2, D and C, as well as amino acids which are all extremely important for the human body. It is important to get these minerals and vitamins from a natural nutrient in order to be absorbed easily in the body. Maca roots have been used in traditional medicine for a long time, as a strong Aphrodisiac and as a natural hormone balancing substance. Maca roots increase vitality and energy in general and sexual ability in particularly. Old fighters used to take Maca roots before battles in order to supply their bodies by with energy and strength.
Nowadays with the increase of interest in Maca roots all over the world, many scientific studies have been conducted on it proving its effectiveness in treating Hypoactive sexual desire disorder (frigidity) and for increasing the number sperms and improving its motility as well. Researches have proved that Maca roots are good for increasing sexual desire in men and women.
Maca product indications:
- to increase libido, treat frigidity and improve sexual performance and in men and women. It promotes better orgasm and eroticism in men and women.
- for hormone imbalance and hormone disorder in men and women.
- for premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and to increase sexual desire in men. it also strengthens and lengthens the penis if taken for long periods.
- to increase sperm count and improve its motility. Also to increase semen (seminal fluid) volume and quality.
- for menstrual disorders, menstrual pain and for (PMS) premenstrual syndrome.
- for menopause symptoms in women. it supplies the body with energy and vitality and renews hormones in a natural safe way.
- to increase immunity and supplying the body with vitality and energy. Maca is considered a tonic for the body.
- for infertility and some fertility problems in men and women.
- for prostate diseases like: prostate cancer, benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) and prostatitis. It also improves prostate functioning.
- for some types of cancer especially stomach cancer. Maca root is also indicated to prevent cancer.
- for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), sleeping disorders and tiredness that is caused by thyroid gland disorder od adrenal gland disorder. Maka is also indicated for homeostasis because it is an adaptogen plant.
- for athletes, because it strengthens the body and improves body functioning.
- for osteoporosis especially due to estrogen deficiency (among women in menopause).
- for fear and stress in men and women after a hard work or a surgery, and in women that are afraid of getting pregnant. Maca root provides the body with energy and vitality and treats depression.
- for poor memory and lack of concentration. it improves general performance of the brain and enhances concentration.
- to balance blood sugar level. It is also a prophylaxis for people with susceptibility to diabetes.
- to strengthen the immune system and the nervous system.
- for some cases of back and knee pain.
- to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL), if taken for a long period of time.
- as a prophylaxis of diseases for the elderly, especially men.
- for anemia.
- for high blood pressure.
- for vitamin and mineral deficiency.
- Maca product is contraindicated for pregnant and nursing women.
- Maca product is contraindicated in conjunction with contraceptive pills.
- Maca product is contraindicated for patients with hormone related cancer like breast cancer, uterine cancer or with fibrosis uteri.
Maka product is safe for use and it has no side effects.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here.