English name: Grifola Frondosa
Common names: Hen of the woods, ram’s head , sheep’s head
Japanese name: Maitake
Chinese name: Hui Shu Hua, Wu Rong
Net weight: 43.6 gram
Content: 100 capsules
In ancient times, Maitake was considered a rare and delicious food dish, and it had great demand among the nobility in Japan. During the Japanese feudal period, people used to bring noblemen Maitake mushroom as an expression of respect and admiration. Furthermore, when a farmer or mushroom collector used to find a Maitake, he would dance with joy because he would get a price in silver coins equal to its weight.
Maitake grows in forests with cool weather, especially in the forests of North-East America, northern Japan, China and Asia. It can be found on the base of oak trunks, along the coast and on dead trunks. Since Maitake is very important and desirable, in the late 70’s it was grown to be used as food and for therapeutic purposes. Maitake therapeutic properties have been extensively studied for years.
M.Maita – Maitake mushroom is indicated for:
- Most types of cancer and malignant tumors especially brain cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, Leukemia, bone cancer, stomach cancer, carcinoma, breast cancer, prostate cancer and cancer of the female reproductive system. It promotes apoptosis of cancer cells and prevents proliferation of metastasis. Moreover, it increases the activity of NK cells (natural killer cells) and reduces the adverse effects of oncological treatments such as nausea, vomiting, hair loss, appetite loss and decreased WBC.
- Candida and Vaginal Candida. It is most effective of all in treating chronic fungi, vaginal fungi, vaginal inflammations and vaginal secretion.
- Various inflammations and for viral diseases such Mononucleosis.
- Diabetes. (preferably take before a meal)
- Decreased white blood count (WBC).
- hypertriglyceridemia and Hypercholesterolemia. It reduces lipidemia.
- Infertility due to Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), tiredness, and for lack of energy and vitality.
- Hepatic inflammations and hepatic diseases like Hepatitis.
- Immune system support.
- Heat waves and hormonal imbalance in women especially during menopause.
- Excretion of accumulated food in the digestive system and for indigestion.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Obesity because it helps with weight loss.
- Anti-aging and a great supplement for the elderly.
- Disorders of blood circulatory system.
- Hay fever.
Supports metabolism, Hypoglycemic, regulates hormones (women), lowers lipidemia, regulates blood pressure, anti-cancer, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, immune booster, and hepatoprotector.
- M.Maita product should be used with caution in pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children. There is not enough reliable information about the use Maitake mushroom in this category of people. Consult your doctor before you take this product.
- M.Maita product should be used with caution in diabetic patients who inject insulin. You should start with a low dosage and increase gradually while regularly monitoring your blood sugar level.
- M.Maita product should be used with caution in people with hypoglycemia (low blood sugar). Consult a specialist for a long term use of maitake mushroom.
- M.Maita product should be used with caution in people who take anti-coagulant drugs.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here