Product name: M.Therapic
Botanical names:Lentinus Edodes, Grifola Frondosa, Trametes Coriolus versicolor, Agaricus Blazei
Common names: Shiitake, Maitake, Trametes, Agaricus
Net weight: 45.3 gram
Content: 100 capsules
This product has many important medical properties. it is a tonic for the immune system, hypolipidemic, regulates blood pressure, anti-viral, anti-cancer, nourishes and supports blood production, anti-proliferative, hepatoprotective, antimutagenic, anticaries, Immunomodulator (delays or corners an immune response or an inflammatory state/condition without causing significant immune suppression), supports metabolism, Hypoglycemic, regulates hormones (women), antioxidant, diuretic, antiseptic, calmative, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, Anti-infectious, drains mucus from the digestive system.
Lentinus Edodes known as shiitake was originally cultivated on fallen or rotted trunks of trees grown in Japan, but is now available everywhere. Shiitake mushrooms are large, black-brown, and have an earthy rich flavor. Shiitake contains proteins, fats, carbohydrates, soluble fiber, vitamins (A, B, B12, C, D, niacin), and minerals. People who consume shiitake on a daily basis were found to have less chance to develop cancer.
the mushroom is known by its Japanese name “ dancing mushroom”. In Japan, the Maitake can grow to more than 100 pounds (45 kg), earning the title “King of Mushrooms”. It is used for food and for therapeutic purposes and its therapeutic properties have been extensively studied for years.
Trametes Coriolus versicolor is one of the most common mushrooms that grows in North American woods. Its cap colors are extremely variable, but tend to stay in the buff, brown, cinnamon, and reddish brown range. It is full of polysaccharide K (PSK). A polysaccharide is simply a complex carbohydrate.
Many polysaccharides (including PSK) have been shown to boost the immune system to fight infection and many different types of cancers.
PSK suppresses the growth of tumor cells, inhibits the expression of genes that have the potential to cause cancer, and stimulates the immune system to produce more of the body’s own cells that attack foreign cells.
Agaricus blazei Murrill is an edible Brazilian mushroom with a low calorie content and high nutrient density. The mushroom, which originates in Piedade, a small Brazilian village, contains minerals, fibers, vitamins and amino acids. It was first discovered in 1960, by a Japanese researcher named Takatoshi Furumoto. Research shows that AbM has a higher content of protein and carbohydrates than most other mushrooms. Despite the nutrient activity, most of the excitement and interest surrounding the Agaricus blazei mushroom is related to its medicinal properties.
M.Therapic product is indicated for:
- To strengthen the immune system and maintains good health and better blood stream, if inserted in the daily diet. It has the ability to modulate the body’s immune response and provide protection against disease. Maitake extract is able to stimulate various cells and factors in the immune system.
- It has anti-tumor effects, so it inhibits the growth of cancer cells and defeats malignant tumors. It induces apoptosis of cancer cells, the process of programmed cell death, and prevents proliferation of metastasis, as well as, increases the activity and count of white blood cells (WBC) and NK lymphocytes.
- People who consume shiitake on a daily basis were found to have less chance to develop cancer disease.
- Immunotherapy support and treatment of various forms of cancer like brain, lung, melanoma, leukemia, lymphoma, bone, stomach, intestines, prostate, brain, bone, esophagus, rectum, pancreas, liver, colon, muscle, nasopharyngeal, carcinoma, and breast cancer. As well as, for immunological support and treatment for cancer of the female reproductive system, in particular, ovaries, uterine and cervix cancer.
- Reduces the adverse effects of oncological treatments (radiotherapy and chemotherapy) such as Nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, hair loss, decreased WBC and appetite loss. The lentinan in shiitake help heal chromosome damage caused by anticancer treatments.
- To increase hemoglobin level and prevent anemia.
- Detoxification of the body and liver from deposits of chemotherapy.
- To reduces pain in terminally ill patients.
- To increases stamina and energy.
- M.Therapic product should be used with caution in pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children, and people who take prescribed medications. You should consult with your doctor before you take this product.
- M.Therapic product should be used with caution in diabetic patients who inject insulin. You should start with a low dosage while regularly monitoring your blood sugar levels, then raise the dosage accordingly.
- M.Therapic product should be used with caution in people suffering from low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) – it is recommended to consult your doctor before you take Maitake for long periods of time.
- M.Therapic product is contraindicated for people who take anticoagulants like warfarin (Coumadin) or glucagon. should start with a low dose while checking for coagulation factors.
- M.Therapic product is contraindicated for patients with Cholecystitis (gallbladder inflammation) and/or from large stones in the gall bladder.