Product name: M.Women
Botanical names: Reishi Ganoderma Lucidum, Trametes Versicolor, Lentinus Edodes, Grifola Frondosa
Common names: Reishi, Trametes, Shiitake, Maitake
Net weight: 41.4 gram
Content: 100 capsules
This product has significant medicinal activities. It is an adaptogen, anticancer, tonic, nutrient, hypotensive, Vaccine activator, anti-allergic, balances thyroid gland, anti-depressant, relaxant, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-parasitic, detoxifier, antihistaminic, Immunomodulator (delays or corners an immune response or an inflammatory state/condition without causing significant immune suppression), diuretic, antiseptic, strengthening the immune system, hypolipidemic, nourishing and supporting blood production (prevents anemia), anti-proliferative, hepatoprotective, anti-mutagenic, anti-caries, supports metabolism, Hypoglycemic, regulates hormones (women), antioxidant.
Ganoderma lucidum is the botanical name for a mushroom commonly called Reishi. It is a purple-brown mushroom with a fan-like cap. It grows on dead trees and rotted roots. There are about 250 species of rishi all over the world. The used parts of Reishi mushroom are mycelium and fruit body. Ganoderma lucidum has many health benefits and uses.
Trametes Coriolus versicolor is one of the most common mushrooms that grows in North American woods. Its cap colors are extremely variable, but tend to stay in the buff, brown, cinnamon, and reddish brown range. It is full of polysaccharide K (PSK). A polysaccharide is simply a complex carbohydrate. Many polysaccharides (including PSK) have been shown to boost the immune system to fight infection and many different types of cancers.
PSK suppresses the growth of tumor cells, inhibits the expression of genes that have the potential to cause cancer, and stimulates the immune system to produce more of the body’s own cells that attack foreign cells.
Lentinus Edodes known as shiitake was originally cultivated on fallen or rotted trunks of trees and only grown in Japan but are now available everywhere. Shiitake mushrooms are large, black-brown, and have an earthy rich flavor. Shiitake contains proteins, fat, carbohydrates, soluble fiber, vitamins (A, B, B12, C, D, niacin), and minerals.
The mushroom is known by its Japanese name maitake “ dancing mushroom”. In Japan, the Maitake can grow to more than 100 pounds (45 kg), earning the title “King of Mushrooms”. It is used for food and for therapeutic purposes and its therapeutic properties have been extensively studied for years.
M.Women product is indicated for:
- Immunological support and treatment for cancer of the female reproductive system, mainly ovaries cancer and cervix cancer. It is also indicated for treatment of breast cancer. It increases the amount and activity of NK lymphocytes, promotes apoptosis of cancer cells and prevents proliferation of metastasis.
- Increases immunity of women with breast cancer (by increasing lymphocytes counts). It can be used in conjunction with treatments for breast cancer because it lessens nausea, appetite loss, vomiting and other side effects of oncological treatments (chemotherapy and radiotherapy).
- Boosts energy and vitality in women with breast cancer after chemotherapy.
- Helps restore and regenerate damaged mucous membranes in the woman’s body (Bowel, stomach, vagina, skin, and others).
- PID (pelvic inflammatory diseases).
- Chronic vaginal candidiasis (lessens vaginal itching, secretions and burning sensation).
- To treat PCOS ( polycystic ovary syndrome) and improve ovulation in women with PCOS.
- To lessen symptoms of menopause such as heat waves.
- It improves peripheral blood flow so, it helps pump blood to all body parts, including the female genitalia, and thus helps in a variety of different hormonal conditions.
- To treat hormonal imbalance.
- To enhance physical performance of women suffering from fibromyalgia.
- Autoimmune diseases (such as myasthenia gravis and multiple sclerosis).
- To modulate the immune function and reduce the recurrence rate of genital warts.
- To manage the discomfort of endometriosis.
- Uterine fibroids.
- Migraine. It balances hormones; therefore, it alleviates pain and reduces the number of migraine attacks.
- To postpone aging due to the fact that it has anti-aging properties.
- To increase libido.
- M.Women product should be used with caution in pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and women who take prescribed medications. You should consult with your doctor before you take this product.
- M.Women product should be used with caution in women who take immunosuppressant drugs like Cyclosporine. You should consult with your doctor before you take this product.
- M.Women product should be used with caution in women who take warfarin and Clexane. You should consult with your doctor before you take this or any other medicinal herb.
- M.Women product should be used with caution in Diabetic women who inject insulin. You should start with a low dose while regularly monitoring your blood sugar levels, and raise your dose accordingly.
- M.Women product should be used with caution in women suffering from low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). It is recommended that you consult with your doctor before you take Maitake for long periods of time.
- M.Women product is contraindicated for women who take immunosuppressive drugs.
- M.Women product is contraindicated for women who take anticoagulants like warfarin (Coumadin) or glucagon. should start with a low dose while checking for coagulation factors.
- M.Women product is contraindicated for women with Cholecystitis (gallbladder inflammation) and/or from large stones in the gall bladder.
Side effects might be sensitivity of the digestive system.