Honey is the only food that includes all the necessary substances, and is considered a natural source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It is also the only food that contains a pinocembrin flavonoid (antioxidant) that improves brain functioning and treat cerebral ischemia, intracerebral hemorrhage, neurodegenerative diseases, cardiovascular diseases and atherosclerosis as well as other diseases.
Nectar honey – Polyfloral, also known as wildflower honey, is derived from the nectar of different types of plants (flowers, herbs, fruit trees, herbaceous plants, essential oils, and other varieties of melliferous plants). Its taste may vary from year to year, as well as the aroma and the flavor which can be more or less intense, depending on which blooming flowers are prevalent in the area.
Aside from its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-diabetic properties, nectar honey – polyfloral contains phytoncides, water, carbohydrates, enzymes, organic acids, monosaccharaides, disaccharides, proteins and nitrogenous substances; it also contains substances that stimulate cell growth and different vitamins (В1, В2, В3, B9 (folic acid), В6 (pyridoxine), К, С, Е, and carotene).
Nectar Honey- polyfloral is indicated for:
- As a treatment for cancer. It contains phytonutrients, which in turn have anti-cancer and anti-tumor properties. This means that honey helps fight cancer despite the common idea that cancer patients should avoid it.
- As a natural source of energy. It provides energy and reduces fatigue because it contains monosaccharaides that are easily absorbed.
- Anemia. It increases hemoglobin in the blood.
- Asthma and respiratory diseases. It expands the tracheas and expectorate phlegm.
- As a prophylactic against brain disease mainly cerebral ischemia, intracerebral hemorrhage, and stroke.
- Cystic fibrosis.
- Cold, cough and sore throat.
- Hepatic diseases, mainly fatty liver and liver fibrosis.
- Cleansing the liver and the colon from parasites and toxins.
- Strengthening the immune system because it increases the amount of WBC (white blood cells). Should be consumed regularly.
- The development of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Gastric diseases, mainly colitis, gastritis, stomach acidity, duodenal ulcer, ulcerative colitis, and gastric ulcers.
- It kills the bacteria that causes acne. (it can also be applied externally)
- Injuries and burns. It has antibacterial properties and it also promotes faster repair of tissue. To be applied externally.
- To boost the urinary system and help get rid of stones in the urinary ducts.
- To improve sexual performance and increase fertility in both men and women.
- Purifying if applied directly on it. Also for hydrating the skin and helping with dandruff.
- As a natural antibiotic against viruses, bacteria, and fungi. Also for lymphatic system inflammations.
- Reducing LDL cholesterol levels.
- As a prophylactic against cardiovascular diseases. It strengthens the heart muscle and improves blood circulation.
- To keep balance of blood pressure.
- To helps with anxiety and promote better sleep.
- As an anti-diabetic.
- Pregnant and nursing women.
- Tooth growth and protection.
- To relieve toothache. To be applied topically.
- To eliminate bad breath.
- To treat problems of cornea and eyelid ulcers.
- To helps to restore and strengthen vision.
- Kidney diseases.
- Varicose veins.
- Nectar honey – polyfloral is contraindicated for people who are allergic to honey products.
- Nectar honey – polyfloral is contraindicated for children under 2 years old.
Nectar honey – polyfloral is considered safe for use in adults and in children. (see section (2) of the contraindications)