Benefits of Oregano:
Oregano also known as marjoram has major importance in the treatment of many diseases. Moreover, Oregano – marjoram is used since ancient times to treat strong headaches caused by high blood pressure due to kidney disease and as an antiseptic. Furthermore, Oregano – marjoram grows in abundance in Mediterranean countries. Adding to that, Oregano has a strong flavor and pungent taste. Furthermore, Oregano is rich in vitamins, minerals and fibers which are necessary for the human body. Moreover, Oregano – marjoram is a cure for some infertility conditions in women. And, Oregano is an antioxidant and a strong antibiotic.
Ureg. product – Oregano or marjoram is indicated for:
- Very high blood pressure that does not respond to chemical medications due to kidney and adrenal gland disorders.
- Cancer especially adrenal gland cancer, kidney cancer, breast cancer, gastric and bowel cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, and lung cancer.
- Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism because Oregano balances and improves thyroid gland functioning.
- Candida or gastrointestinal fungi, parasites, and stomach worms.
- Helicobacter pylori.
- Severe and chronic headaches like migraine.
- To resist cold, flu, and inflammations of the upper respiratory tract.
- To relieve sinusitis pain and inflammation.
- Gastrointestinal disorders especially the colon and large intestine.
- Mild constipation and diarrhea.
- To relieve cough, allergies and asthma attacks in children and adults.
- Regulation of the digestive system functioning and for indigestion, nausea, flatulence and gases.
- To reduce cough and phlegm.
- To stop abdominal pain as a result of gastrointestinal cramps.
More inications of Ureg. product – Oregano or marjoram:
- Infertility in women as a result of irregular menstruation or ovulation.
- Irregular menstruation and menstrual pain.
- Infertility in men as a result of thyroid or hormone disorders.
- Vaginal fungi and infections.
- Anemia and decreases iron level in the blood.
- To strengthen the heart muscle, to maintain flexibility of the arteries and to prevent heart attack.
- High LDL cholesterol levels in the blood.
- To reduce blood sugar level in diabetic patients.
- Hair loss.
- As a strong antioxidant and antibiotic. Oregano maintains a healthy skin and delays wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Weight loss and fat burn especially in people with hypothyroidism or thyroid disorders by accelerating metabolism.
- As an appetizer in some cases.
- Skin and nail fungi. (for external and internal use)
- Acne and skin inflammations. (for external and internal use)
- As a tranquilizer. Oregano reduces tension and willies.
- To regulate and improve liver function.
- To strengthen the immune system in the body.
- Some conditions of non-advanced dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- To increase breast milk. Oregano should be taken with caution in small quantities.
- Some eye diseases such as glaucoma and retinal diseases.
- Lower back pain.
Contraindications – Ureg. product – Oregano is contraindicated for:
- pregnant women.
- people that suffer from internal or external bleeding because it increases the bleeding.
Warnings – Ureg. product should be used with caution in:
- diabetic patients because it reduces blood sugar level. The patient must check sugar level on a daily basis when using Ureg. product – Oregano.
- Patients should use Ureg. product – Oregano two weeks before and after surgery in order to avoid bleeding.
- nursing mothers. It can be used only in small quantities and under the supervision of a specialist.
- people with a known allergy to Oregano – marjoram or any of the Lamiaceae family herbs like sage, thyme, lavender, mint, hyssop and basil.
Ureg. product – Oregano is safe for use and does not have any side effects.
It is safe for use in children.