- Product name: Ureg.
- Common name: Oregano
- Net weight: 40.6 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
- Additional names: Wild marjoram, Origanum vulgare.
Benefits of Oregano:
Oregano also known as marjoram has major importance in the treatment of many diseases. People in ancient times used it to treat strong headaches caused by high blood pressure due to kidney disease. they also used it as an antiseptic. Furthermore, Oregano – marjoram grows in abundance in Mediterranean countries. Adding to that, Oregano has a strong flavor and pungent taste. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and fibers which are necessary for the human body. Moreover, Oregano – marjoram is a cure for some infertility conditions in women. And, it is an antioxidant and a strong antibiotic.
Ureg. product – Oregano or marjoram is indicated for:
- Very high blood pressure that does not respond to chemical medications due to kidney and adrenal gland disorders.
- Cancer especially adrenal gland cancer, kidney cancer, breast cancer, gastric and bowel cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, and lung cancer.
- Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism because Oregano balances and improves thyroid gland functioning.
- Candida or gastrointestinal fungi, parasites, and stomach worms.
- Helicobacter pylori.
- Severe and chronic headaches such as migraine.
- To resist cold, flu, and inflammations of the upper respiratory tract.
- To relieve sinusitis pain and inflammation.
- Gastrointestinal disorders especially the colon and large intestine.
- Mild constipation and diarrhea.
- To relieve cough, allergies and asthma attacks in children and adults.
- Regulation of the digestive system functioning and for indigestion, nausea, flatulence and gases.
- To reduce cough and phlegm.
- To stop abdominal pain as a result of gastrointestinal cramps.
More inications of Ureg. product – Oregano or marjoram:
- Infertility in women as a result of irregular menstruation or ovulation.
- Irregular menstruation and menstrual pain.
- Infertility in men as a result of thyroid or hormone disorders.
- Vaginal fungi and infections.
- Anemia and decreases iron level in the blood.
- To strengthen the heart muscle, to maintain flexibility of the arteries and thus prevent heart attack.
- High LDL cholesterol levels in the blood.
- To reduce blood sugar level in diabetic patients.
- Hair loss.
- As a strong antioxidant and antibiotic. Oregano maintains a healthy skin and delays wrinkles as well as other signs of aging.
- Weight loss and fat burn especially in people with hypothyroidism or thyroid disorders by accelerating metabolism.
- As an appetizer in some cases.
- Skin and nail fungi. (for external and internal use)
- Acne and skin inflammations. (for external and internal use)
- As a tranquilizer because Oregano reduces tension and willies.
- To regulate and improve liver function.
- To strengthen the immune system in the body.
- Some conditions of non-advanced dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- To increase breast milk. Oregano should be taken with caution in small quantities.
- Some eye diseases such as glaucoma and retinal diseases.
- Lower back pain.
Contraindications – Ureg. product – Oregano is contraindicated for:
- Pregnant women.
- People that suffer from internal or external bleeding because it increases the bleeding.
Warnings – Ureg. product should be used with caution in:
- Diabetic patients because it reduces blood sugar level. The patient must check sugar level on a daily basis when using Ureg. product – Oregano.
- Patients should use Ureg. product – Oregano two weeks before and after surgery in order to avoid bleeding.
- Nursing mothers. It can be used only in small quantities and under the supervision of a specialist.
- People with a known allergy to Oregano – marjoram or any of the Lamiaceae family herbs such as sage, thyme, lavender, mint, hyssop and basil.
Ureg. product is safe for use and does not have any side effects.
It is safe for use in children.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments