Botanical name: Extract of Pleurotus Ostreatus
Common name: Oyster mushroom
Chinese name: Ping Gu
Net weight: 53.9gram
Content: 100 capsules
Pleurotus mushroom also called Oyster mushroom was first studied in 1775 by Freiherr von Jacquin, a Dutch scientist. Freiherr ascribed it to the hat mushroom family. In 1871 a German scientist named Paul Kummer determined that the Pleurotus – Oyster mushroom were an independent family with many species. The main cause of interest in this mushroom is due to its rich nutritional value as a high-quality substitute for animal protein. In the past three decades, scientists have been studying the medical effectiveness of Pleurotus in diabetes, triglycerides and various types of cancer.
Pleurotus – Oyster mushroom is a common edible mushroom that taste like oyster but smells like anise. It was grown for the first time in Germany during World War I. Today it is grown all over the world. The shape of the upper part of the mushroom looks like an oyster, and that is how it got its name “Oyster mushroom”. Its Chinese name “Ping Gu” means calmness and peace of mind which indicates its effectiveness on the soul. Pleurotus grows naturally in forested areas with subtropical climate in North America, the Pacific coast, Iran and Southeast Asia. It is nourished from rotten trees and small worms called nematodes.
M.Pleuro product – Extract of Oyster mushroom is indicated for:
- Various types of cancer especially liver cancer, breast cancer, Lymphoma, and colon cancer.
- Liver functioning support and body detoxification. It nourishes and stimulates liver blood.
- To improve the function of lymph nodes.
- Metabolic syndrome (x syndrome).
- To stimulate blood flow and drain excess moisture from blood vessels and dispenses cold.
- Hypercholesterolemia and hypertriglyceridemia. (hyperlipidemia)
- Pre-menstrual pain (PMS) and irregular menstruation.
- Gallstones and kidney stones.
- Urinary tract infections and as a diuretic.
- The elderly to protect against diseases.
- Depression, since it improves mood.
- Diabetes type 2.
- Candida and different fungi.
- Intestinal inflammations and to cleanse the intestines and treat dyspepsia.
- Body detoxification of heavy metals and accumulated toxins.
- Treatment and prevention of flu as a result of cold.
- Chronic pain.
- To moisten and soften tendons and ligaments.
- Ulcers and boils.
- Foot fungi.
- Muscle weakness and Myasthenia.
Pre-biotic, hypolipidemic, reduces appetite, antioxidant, protects the liver, stimulates immunity, relaxing, hypoglycemic.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here