Winter Package for Prevention and Treatment of Cold and Flu
Treatment for: Cure and prevention of winter diseases and for strengthening of the immune system
Duration of treatment: As necessary
Ship weight: 1 kg
Price: 110 USD
Category: All family members
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
The package for Winter from Hekma Center is suitable for all family members of all ages. The package is indicated for prevention and cure of various winter diseases such as cold, flu, pneumonia, influenza, and sinusitis. This therapeutic package helps boost immunity and therefore prevents from infections. This package can be used as a prophylaxis from infections, as well as, a treatment when one is already infected.
The dosage of the treatment package changes depending on the person’s age.
The therapeutic package for winter consists of 1 bottle of each of the following medicinal herbs: Feverfew (FF1 product), Echinacea (Ech.r product), and Zinc picolinate (Zinc product); in addition to 1 jar of nectar honey (500 gr).
The List of Daily Dosage
Medicinal properties of the products included in the package for winter
Feverfew is one of the most important herbs that help overcome diseases quickly:
- It is a very potent anti-inflammatory which helps boost and strengthen the immune system.
- It is very effective in expelling cold from the body and treating influenza, bell’s palsy, and arthritis (moisture and cold-related conditions).
- It is used for treatment of fever, asthma, acute and dry cough, shortness of breath, breathing disorders, congestion of the sinuses in case of a flu, sinusitis, and for joint ache or the bone ache as a result of cold. It is also considered phlegm expectorant.
- It alleviates pain and provides the body with energy.
The absorption of Zinc picolinate is much faster than the absorption of normal Zinc found in food. Zinc deficiency is the cause to various diseases since it weakens immunity thus makes one more susceptible to infections.
- Zinc helps treat asthma and pneumonia.
- It treats cold and flu; therefore, it is highly recommended for people who have more tendency to get infected with these illnesses.
- It helps treat various skin diseases, fatigue, impotence, appetite loss, Ageusia (loss of the sense of taste), and hair loss.
- It is considered essential for the proper functioning of all body system, especially the immune system. It is recommended for people who have white spots on their finger nails which is a clear sign of zinc deficiency.
Echinacea is considered one of the most important medicinal herbs used today to treat different viral bacterial, and inflammatory diseases. It is a very potent antibiotic that can fight viruses and bacteria; thus, It is very effective in treating respiratory system, digestive system, and urinary tract infections.
- It treats inflammation of the upper and lower respiratory tract and treats sore throat and acute inflammation of the airways, trachea and lungs.
- It alleviates cough.
- It treats influenza, common cold, and swine flu.
- It treats sinusitis, ear inflammation (otitis) and Mononucleosis.
- It can be used all year long especially in the winter season to prevent from common colds because it contains an active substances that boost the immune system.
- It treats throat and tonsils inflammations.
Who does not already know the benefits and medicinal properties of honey?! Our Mountain honey product is raw nectar honey from the holy land mountains. It has great properties for it is derived from the nectar of different types of plants spread in the area. You can have nectar honey on its own or mixed with food or herbal teas. Nectar honey is considered an essential dietary supplement that helps protect against winter diseases and infections.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- It treats asthma and other respiratory diseases since it expands the trachea and reduces the sensitivity or the allergic reactions to stimuli. It also expectorate phlegm.
- It treats cold and flu, all types of coughs, sore throat, and sinusitis.
**If you suffers from acute weakness of the immune system which makes you more susceptible to infections, it is recommended to add 1 bottle of each on the following:
Moringa Oleifera (Magic1 product): Moringa tree is called the miracle tree due to its ability of treating more than 300 diseases. Moringa has great medicinal properties. It strengthens the immune system and it is rich in essential vitamins and minerals such as omega3, vitamin D, vitamin B12, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, and vitamins A,C, and E. it also contains proteins, vitamins, minerals, anti- oxidants, antivirals, antifungals and anti-bacterial components.
Magic1 is a great product for prevention of diseases because it boost the immune system and provides the human body with energy and vitality; which makes it is very potent in protecting against influenza, cold, hair loss, asthma, otitis and ophthalmitis (infection of the eyes). It also helps relieve pain associated with cold-related conditions and kill viruses and bacteria.
Astragalus Membranaceus (Astro product): Astragalus is considered one of the most important 50 herbs used in ancient Chinese medicine to strengthen the immune system and fight diseases. Astragalus is recommended for prevention of cold and flu during winter time and for protecting against swine flu because it increases immunoreactive interferon. Astragalus also promotes proper functioning of the lungs and helps treat chronic lung weakness, asthma, chronic bronchitis, and chronic allergy of the upper and lower respiratory tract and is phlegm expectorant.
Note: Astragalus is contraindicated if you have high fever
**In case of sinusitis, pneumonia, or respiratory infection, it is recommended to take propolis (AK product).
Propolis (AK product): propolis is considered the most effective natural antibiotic that treats pneumonia, infections of the upper and lower respiratory tract, chronic chough and sinusitis. It is also known for its anti-viral properties which make it very potent for treating swine flu, Avian influenza (bird flu). Astragalus strengthens the immune system; therefore, it helps protect against diseases especially during winter time. The most common use of propolis is for treating sore throat and buccal herpes.