- Product name: Room
- Scientific name: Punica Granatum
- Common name: Pomegranate peel
- Net weight: 51 gram
- Content: 100 capsules
Pomegranates were highly valued in Ancient Egypt. They were used as a remedy for digestive system diseases by Pharaohs, Greeks and Arabs before Islam. Pomegranate is mentioned in ancient scriptures like The Book of Exodus, Babylon texts and The Holy Quran for its importance. Pomegranate peel is used to expel stomach worms and to treat various digestive problems. It is also proven to be effective in treating skin diseases and incurable open wounds especially when mixed with honey. Many scientific research were conducted on the efficacy and the effectiveness of pomegranate peel in treating many diseases since it is considered an excellent anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
Room product – Pomegranate peel is used for:
- for gastritis, ulcerative colitis, digestive system inflammations and Crohn’s disease.
- for stomach cancer, colon cancer, bowel cancer, different types of digestive system cancer and breast cancer.
- for increased gastric acidity or Esophageal reflux.
- for stomach mouth disorders.
- for Helicobacter pylori.
- to improve digestion and reduce hemorrhoids swelling.
- to prevent different heart diseases.(pomegranate juice and peel)
- for Parkinson’s disease and cerebritis. Also to protect against Alzheimer’s.
- for acne, pimples and rashes. It also prevents signs of ageing since it is rich in antioxidants.
- as a tonic for the immune system because it is very rich in vitamin C. it is great in winter time because it protect against different diseases especially influenza.
- to improve dental hygiene, eliminate bad breath and treat gingivitis and mouth ulcers.
- for sore throat and gnathitis.
- for intractable and festering wounds especially if the capsule content is mixed with honey.
- for osteoporosis.
- hair loss and dandruff.
There is not enough information about the use of pomegranate peel in pregnant and nursing women; therefore, if you are pregnant or breast feeding, please be cautious and consult your doctor.
Room product – Pomegranate peel is safe if used according to the amount of dosage written on the packaging.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments