Then to eat of all the produce (of the earth), and find with skill the spacious paths of its Lord: there issues from within their bodies a drink of varying colors, wherein is healing for men: verily in this is a Sign for those who give thought. (16:69) Surah An- Nahl
Propolis is a resinous mixture that honey bees produce by mixing salvia and beeswax with exudate gathered from tree buds, sap flowers or other botanical source. it has a dark brown\black color. Bees use it to fill in the cracks and the holes in the beehive, as well as a wall coating for the hexagonal small cells before putting the honey into them. Bees also use Propolis to embalm insects, rodents, and snakes that enter their beehive, so that they will not rot and spoil the cell until the bees move to another cell.
Propolis contains many chemicals that are harnessed to heal people. Many studies worldwide were conducted on Propolis which their results have dazzled scientists. The studies have shown the effectiveness and therapeutic features of propolis which made scientists compete to find more of its therapeutic secrets. Propolis has been known for thousands of years and was used by Pharaohs to mummify their kings back then.
Medicinal properties: antiseptic, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antineoplastic
AK product – Propolis indications:
- for cancer. It kills and prevents the growth of cancer cells, strengthens the immune system and activates natural killer cells. It is considered an antineoplastic.
- to eliminate lung infection and the upper and lower respiratory system infection, chronic cough and sinusitis.
- for viruses, swine flu, bird flu (Avian influenza), AIDS and others. It prevents diseases especially in the winter because it strengthens the immune system against viral diseases, flu, and cold.
- for dimples, subcutaneous inflammations, intractable wounds and to speed up wound and sore healing. It is also used as a local anesthetic.
- for digestive system, mouth and throat inflammations.( by gargling with liquid propolis or AK capsule solution)
- for mouth ulcers, jaw inflammation and as a prophylaxis of inflammations after dental treatment. It also protects against tooth decay.
- for gingivitis, bad breath and a sore throat.
- as an antiseptic for the intestines and the digestive system. It eliminates Candida, fungi, mouth fungi and parasites. It is also used to treat Enteritis, Colitis, and Crohn’s disease.
- for gastric and duodenal ulcers, Helicobacter and gastric acidity.
- for Herpes on both sides of the mouth, the face and the genitals.
- for external vagina and reproductive system fungus (internal and external use).
- for Asthma in children and grownups. It is a very effective Anti-allergic.
- for acute urinary tract inflammations.
- for ear infection in children and grownups.
- for joints, in general, and Arthritis in particular.
- to prevent the deposition and sticking of platelets.
- for Thalassemia disease.
- for Acne (internal and external use).
- to lower bad cholesterol level (LDL).
- for anal fissure.
- for viral warts (External use).
- for eczema, skin allergies and psoriasis.(internal and external use)
- for obtaining healthy hair, nails, and skin and also for treating dermatomycosis and skin inflammation.
- to prevent smoking damages, especially if given with TKR product (turmeric extract).
AK product must be used with caution if you are allergic to honey or other bee products because Propolis is also produced by bees.
AK product is safe for use and it has no side effects.
Propolis can be used by pregnant women, nursing women and children. It can be used for children by opening the capsule and mixing its content with yogurt or honey.