Botanical name: Extract of Reishi Ganoderma Lucidum
Japanese name: Mannentake, Reishi
Chinese name: Ling Zhi
Net weight: 31.5 gram
Content: 100 capsules
Reishi mushroom has a special place in the Chinese medicine due to its unique components that enable it to participate in complex healing processes of various diseases. The Far East could appreciate the potency of Reishi mushroom 2,000 years ago. In China it is called Lingzhi, which means “the soul plant” in Vietnam it is called linh chi (“the natural healing mushroom”). The Japanese however, name it Mannentake, which means” 10,000 years mushroom”, or “mushroom of eternal life”.
Reishi grows naturally in Europe, Asia, North and South America. It grows on dead trees and rotted roots. There are about 250 species of Reishi all over the world. Traditional Chinese medicine uses 6 of them for medical uses. In ancient times, Reishi was used only by Caesars, emperors, kings, noblemen and monks due to its rare existence and expensive price. They have used it to raise vigilance, strengthen the body and organs, and to prolong life.
M.Reishi product – Extract of Reishi Mushroom is indicated for:
- Constant stress and fatigue that causes physical and mental weakness. Reishi is considered an adaptogen mushroom, so it helps the human body cope successfully with extreme circumstances and massive stress and to maintain its balance. It is also indicated for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
- Cancer, especially sarcoma, lung cell carcinoma, and breast cancer. It promotes apoptosis and protects against the adverse effects of chemotherapy.
- Diabetes type 2.
- Atherosclerosis, after an Angina pectoris, and as a prophylaxis after a heart attack or a heart surgery.
- Hypercholesterolemia and Hyperlipidemia.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), urinary incontinence, and urination disorders like infrequent urination.
- Erectile Dysfunction, impotency, and male infertility, as well as to increase sperm count and quality.
- Infections and inflammations of the male reproductive system like prostatitis and orchitis.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD) and cystic fibrosis.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Renal failure, chronic renal diseases, Glomerulonephritis, and pyelonephritis.
- Different hepatic inflammations especially Hepatitis, Liver function deficiency, fatty liver, liver cirrhosis and damaged liver tissue.
- Chronic viral infections such as Herpes, cytomegalovirus (CMV), Mononucleosis, Epstein Barr virus (EBV), and HIV that causes AIDS.
- Decreased hemoglobin levels, anemia, and for cases of massive blood loss like giving birth or undergoing a surgery.
- Decreased white blood count (WBC).
- Allergies especially that are accompanied with tiredness and weak immunity (as part of a treatment program).
- Parkinson’s disease, dementia, and multiple sclerosis (MS) since it increases the production of myelin and stimulates the function of Glia cells in the brain.
- Fibromyalgia (FMS) and the symptoms accompanied with it, like fatigue, dimness, headaches, and depression.
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- It is the only known natural source that contains natural steroids which have a molecular structure almost identical to steroid hormones.
- Palpitation, tachycardia, irregular heartbeat.
- Migraine. It alleviates pain and reduces the number of migraine attacks.
- the upper and lower respiratory infections, shortness of breath and asthma. it is also indicated to protect form flu and cold.
- Helicobacter pylori.
- Hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Memory disturbances and forgetfulness.
- Gout disease.
- Postmenstrual syndrome (PMS). It alleviates nervousness, anxiety, massive stress and mood swings.
- Insomnia and sleep disorders.
- Depression, Anxiety, and fear (as part of a treatment program that includes medicinal herbs).
- Autoimmune disease.
- Nerve weakness. It has a balancing activity on the nervous system, so it allows the body to cope better with stress.
- Women in menopause especially if they suffer from depression, fatigue, tiredness, and dimness.
- Immune system balance. It strengthens weak immunity and balances over active immune system.
- Excessive blood clotting since it is considered a blood thinner.
- Peptic ulcers (as part of a treatment program that includes medicinal herbs).
- Acne (as part of a treatment program that includes medicinal herbs).
- Wound healing. It helps heal wounds quickly.
- Urinary tract infections. (with other products product)
- Excretion of accumulated toxins from the liver and body.
- Reducing gray hair and protecting against diseases in elderly people.
- Bodybuilding. It strengthens and builds muscle mass especially in athletes.
- Irritable bowel syndrome (as part of a treatment program), inflammations of the digestive system, and hemorrhoids.
- Amenorrhea, menstruation disorders and ovarian diseases.
- As a Rehabilitation therapy after a stroke.
- To help protect against and reduce the damage of radiation from computers and telephones, as well as sunlight.
- Brain health and nourishment. (with M.Cordy and other products)
- To protect woman’s skin from the damage caused by ultraviolet light and to help maintain healthy and beautiful skin.
- Atopic dermatitis and skin asthma.
- Viral diseases.
- Hay fever.
Adaptogen, anticancer, protects the liver, supports the nervous system, tonic, nutrient, hypotensive, Vaccine activator, anti-allergic, balances thyroid gland, anti-depressant, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, hypoglycemic, hypolipidemic, relaxant, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-parasitic, detoxifier, antihistaminic, Immunomodulator (delays or corners an immune response or an inflammatory condition without causing significant immune suppression).
- M.Reishi product should be used with caution in pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children. There is not enough reliable information about the use of Reishi mushroom in this category of people. Consult your doctor before you take this product.
- M.Reishi product should be used with caution in people taking immunosuppressant drugs like Cyclosporine. Consult your doctor before you take this product.
- M.Reishi product should be used with caution in people taking blood thinners like Warfarin and Clexane. Consult your doctor before you take this product.
- M.Reishi product should be used with caution in people taking Diabetic drugs. You should prepare a daily schedule for glycaemia measurement.
- M.Reishi product should be used with caution in people taking hypotensive drugs.
- M.Reishi product should be used with caution in people taking sedatives and medication for anxiety and insomnia.
Very rare side effect: sensitivity of the digestive system or a discomfort, and mild headache.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here