Scientific name: Rhamnus Frangula Honey and Royal Jelly
English common name: Alder Buckthorn Honey and Royal Jelly
Net weight: 500 gram
Content: Rhamnus frangula honey mixed with 30 grams of royal jelly
There are more than 15 kinds of Rhamnus frangula honey around the world. In Hekma Center, we are using the Rhamnus Palaestina honey a Palestinian kind of Rhamnus frangula.
Rhamnus frangula honey is collected by the bees from the flowers of Rhamnus frangula tree before the flowers turn into fruit. Rhamnus frangula trees grow in the tropical and sub-tropical regions and live nearly a hundred years. The trees flower in the raining season, so this kind of honey can be made by bees only in this short period of the year, which explains its expensive price. With time, Rhamnus frangula honey thickens, its quality becomes better and its color gets darker. It contains monosaccharides, amino acids, vitamins, and yeasts. it has a delicate fragrance and it is less sweet than other honey. This honey is a cure for many diseases like liver diseases and some cancer diseases.
Alder Buckhthorn honey indications:
- as an important source of energy for the body as it contains monosaccharides.
- for anemia because it increases hemoglobin level in the blood.
- to increase fertility, sexual potency and sperm count in men.
- for asthma, pulmonary fibrosis, and other respiratory diseases. It expands bronchus and expectorate phlegm.
- to strengthen the heart muscle, the lungs and the spleen.
- to maintain the stability and regularity of blood pressure within the normal level.
- for depression, anxiety, stress and many mental illnesses.
- for gastric and duodenal ulcers because it reduces stomach acidity.
- as an antibiotic to fight viruses, bacteria and fungi. It also treats lymphatic system infections.
- in cosmetic surgery and for skin burns and ulcers and some skin diseases.
- to activate the urinary system and get rid of urinary tract stones.
- to strengthen the immune system.
- for diabetes.
- for infertility in men and women.
- for Malaria and Typhoid fever.
- to purify the skin (to be put directly on the skin).
- for pregnant and nursing women.
- for all liver diseases, especially fatty liver and liver cirrhosis.
- to help in the growth of the teeth and to protect the teeth.
- for corneal problems and eyelid ulcers.
Rhamnus frangula honey is contraindicated for people allergic to Rhamnus frangula.
Rhamnus frangula honey is considered safe to use for adults and children above the age of 2 years.
Royal jelly is a mixture of the secretion of the upper jaw glands and the pharyngeal glands of worker bees. Royal jelly is a sticky gel. its color is white tends to light yellowish and it has a pungent acidic taste. It is rich in: amino acids, vitamins, especially vitamin B12, minerals, hormones, sugars, fats, and other compounds which are still unknown. Royal jelly is a general tonic for the body. It strengthens and protects the body from different diseases, increases appetite, improves the function of the thyroid and adrenal gland, treats underweight and some heart diseases.
The royal jelly is a secretion of the working honey bees. it is intended exclusively for the queen bee and the royal and newly hatched larvae. The queen bees lay approximately 2000 eggs a day, they are twice the size of a working bee and they live for 4 years.
Royal jelly indications:
- to strengthen the immune system.
- for bone diseases and disorders like rheumatism.
- to help in growth and cell renewal.
- to protect the skin from inflammation and aging because it contains antioxidants.
- for cancer.
- for anemia. It increases the count of red blood cells.
- to enhance memory and raise mental efficiency because it contains acetylcholine.
- in men: to increase sexual activity, sperm count and fertility. Also to help in premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Royal jell activates the endocrine hormone that stimulates the sexual power in men.
- in women: to accelerate puberty and sexual maturity and to regulate ovulation. also to treat infertility due to sexual weakness and atrophy.
- for ulcers.
- to reduce depression, sadness and frustration.
- to alleviate menopause symptoms in women.
- for high blood pressure because it contains acetylcholine, which expands blood vessels.
- for heart diseases, atherosclerosis and coronary artery insufficiency because it lowers cholesterol level.
- for arthritis.
- as diuretic.
- for psychological diseases in elderly.
- for liver diseases.
- for dry mouth and lips because it contains vitamin B 12.
- to boost body organs, speed metabolism and treat weak growth.
- to kill pathogenic microbes because it contains decanoic acid.
- for some skin diseases and to make the skin smoother and tighter.
- for duodenal ulcer because it contains pantothenic acid.
- to fight fatigue, especially due to insomnia.
- for prostate inflammation.
- for Multiple sclerosis (MS).
Royal honey is contraindicated for pregnant, nursing mothers and children.
- Consuming more than 3 grams of Royal jelly may cause irregular heartbeat and even death.
- It is advised to use Royal jelly mixed with honey not alone.
- To save Royal jelly from damage, you should keep it in the fridge under 4Co temperature or mix it with honey. Use only plastic or wooden spoon when using Rhamnus frangula honey with Royal jelly.
The complete chemical composition of Royal jelly is still unknown until today. A Large amount of Royal jelly may cause undesirable results because some types of hormones or vitamins (like vitamin D) if significantly increased may lead to poisoning.
For references click here