- Product name: Royal Sidr
- Scientific name: Ziziphus spina-christi honey and Royal Jelly
- Common name: Sidr Honey and Royal Jelly
- Net weight: 500 gram
- Content: Ziziphus spina-christi honey mixed with 30 grams of royal jelly
- Additional names: Christ's thorn jujube
Sidr – Ziziphus Spina-Christi Honey with Royal Jelly
Royal Sidr Product is raw Sidr honey – Ziziphus spina-christi with royal jelly added to it.
There are more than 15 kinds of Ziziphus spina-christi honey around the world. In Hekma Center, we are using the Palestinian Ziziphus spina-christi.
Ziziphus spina-christi honey is collected by the bees from the flowers of Ziziphus spina-christi tree before the flowers turn into fruit. Ziziphus spina-christi trees grow in the tropical and sub-tropical regions and live nearly a hundred years. The trees flower in the raining season, so this kind of honey can be made by bees only in this short period of the year, which explains its expensive price. With time, Ziziphus spina-christi honey thickens, its quality becomes better and its color gets darker. It contains monosaccharides, amino acids, vitamins, and yeasts. It has a delicate fragrance and it is less sweet than other types of honey. This honey is a cure for many diseases like liver diseases and some cancer diseases.
Ziziphus spina-christi Honey is indicated for:
- As an important source of energy for the body as it contains monosaccharides.
- Anemia because it increases hemoglobin level in the blood.
- To increase fertility, sexual potency and sperm count in men.
- Asthma, pulmonary fibrosis, and other respiratory diseases. It expands the airways and expectorate phlegm.
- To strengthen the heart muscle, the lungs and the spleen.
- To maintain the stability and regularity of blood pressure within the normal level.
- Depression, anxiety, stress and many mental illnesses.
- Gastric and duodenal ulcers because it reduces stomach acidity. (with royal jelly)
- As an antibiotic to fight viruses, bacteria and fungi. In addition to that it treats lymphatic system infections.
- In cosmetic surgery and for skin burns and ulcers and some skin diseases.
- To activate the urinary system and get rid of urinary tract stones.
- To strengthen the immune system.
- To treat infertility in men and women.
- Malaria and Typhoid fever.
- To purify the skin (to be put directly on the skin).
- Pregnant and nursing women.
- Liver diseases, especially fatty liver and liver cirrhosis.
- To help the growth and to protect the teeth.
- Corneal problems and eyelid ulcers.
Ziziphus spina-christi honey is contraindicated for people allergic to Frangula alnus.
Ziziphus spina-christi honey is considered safe to use for adults and children above the age of 2 years.
Royal jelly is a mixture of the secretion of the upper jaw glands and the pharyngeal glands of worker bees. It is a sticky gel. Its color is white to light yellowish. It has a sharp acidic taste. It is rich in: amino acids, vitamins, especially vitamin B12, minerals, hormones, sugars, fats, and other compounds which are still unknown. Royal jelly is a general tonic for the body. It strengthens and protects the body from different diseases and also increases appetite. It improves the function of the thyroid and adrenal gland, treats underweight and also treat some heart diseases.
The royal jelly is a secretion of the working honey bees. They secrete it exclusively for the queen bee and the royal and newly hatched larvae. The queen bees lay approximately 2000 eggs a day; therefore, they are twice the size of a working bee and they live for 4 years.
Royal jelly indications:
- To strengthen the immune system.
- For bone diseases and also for bone disorders like rheumatism.
- To help in growth and cell renewal.
- To protect the skin from inflammation and aging because it contains antioxidants.
- Prevents and treats cancer.
- For anemia. It increases the count of red blood cells.
- To improve memory and raise mental awareness because it contains acetylcholine.
- In men: to increase sexual activity, sperm count and to improve fertility. Also to help in premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Royal jell activates the endocrine hormone that stimulates the sexual power in men.
- In women: to accelerate puberty and to regulate ovulation. in addition it treats sterility due to sexual weakness and atrophy.
- For ulcers.
- To reduce depression, sadness and also frustration.
- To relieve menopause symptoms in women.
- Reduces high blood pressure because it contains acetylcholine, which expands blood vessels.
- Good for heart diseases, atherosclerosis and coronary artery insufficiency because it lowers cholesterol level.
- Royal jelly cures arthritis.
- As diuretic.
- For psychological diseases in elderly.
- Liver diseases. for example, fatty liver.
- For dry mouth and lips because it contains vitamin B 12.
- To boost body organs, speed metabolism and also to speed growth.
- Kills microbes because it contains decanoic acid.
- For some skin diseases and to make the skin smoother and tighter.
- For duodenal ulcer because it contains pantothenic acid.
- To fight tiredness, especially due to less sleep at night .
- For prostate inflammation.
- For Multiple sclerosis (MS).
Royal jelly is contraindicated for pregnant, nursing mothers and also for children.
- Consuming more than 3 grams of Royal jelly may cause irregular heartbeat and even death.
- It is advised to use Royal jelly only mixed with honey.
- To save Royal jelly from damage, you should keep it in the fridge under 4Co temperature or mix it with honey. Use only plastic or wooden spoon when using Ziziphus spina-christi honey with Royal jelly.
The complete chemical composition of Royal jelly is still unknown until today. A Large amount of of it may cause undesirable results due to some types of hormones or vitamins (like vitamin D) if significantly increased may lead to poisoning.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments