Botanical name: Rumex Crispus
Common name: Curly dock, Curled dock, Narrow dock, Yellow dock
Product name: Rumex
Net weight: 56 gram
Content: 100 capsules
Rumex crispus also known as Curly dock, originally grows in Africa and parts of Europe. Its leaves were used by the natives for thousands of years in cooking, they used it to make a salad; however its roots were used for various medical treatments. In the 20th century it was been planted in a many countries all over the world for its therapeutic value. Rumex Crispus – Curly dock was used by the Romans to treat skin problems such as acne and psoriasis. It was also used to treat liver and lymphatic system disorders. In the 20th century Rumex crispus – Curly dock became planted in many countries because many scientific studies have proved that it has many medicinal properties.
Rumex product Rumex crispus indications:
- for cancer.
- to purify the body and blood from toxins especially after chemotherapy.
- for acne related to digestive system disorders and for under skin abscesses and inflammations.
- for different skin diseases like psoriasis, skin fungal and chronic skin inflammation.
- for anemia.
- for several liver and spleen diseases.
- for jaundice (high bilirubin rate).
- to increase bile juice into the intestines and to dissolve gallstone.
- as a diuretic.
- for constipation and indigestion since it is a mild laxative.
- for chronic arthritis or rheumatism.
- as an antimicrobial, antibacterial and antioxidant. It treats many infections including vaginal infections.
- for hair loss in women. (with Kur product, (Urtica Uurens), magic1 product (Moringa), MSM product (methyl sulphonyl methane), Zinc product (zinc picolinate)).
- for iron deficiency in women who have cervical fibrosis.
- Rumex product – Curly dock is contraindicated for pregnant women.
- Rumex product – Curly dock is contraindicated in case of bowel obstruction.
- Rumex product must be used with caution in nursing women. Consult a physician before you use the product because Rumex Crispus – Curly dock can give the milk a bitter taste and may cause a shortage of milk if used frequently.
- Rumex product must be used with caution in patients taking the following medicines: various diuretics, corticosteroids, medications to regulate heart rate, Digoxin. It should be used only in small amounts and under the supervision of the specialist.
Rumex product – Rumex crispus is considered safe if used according to the amount of dosage specified on the packages.
Do not take large amounts of Rumex Crispus – Curly dock.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here.
Expert Consult – Contact Us