Botanical name: Serenoa Serrulata
Common name: Saw Palmetto fruits
Product name: Dkn
Net weight: 55 gram
Content: 100 capsules
Prostate herb, sexual herb, men herb
Saw Palmetto fruits are used to treat many diseases, mainly Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer. They reduce the size of the enlarged prostate. They also solves the problem of intermittent urine and help treat cardiovascular diseases, inflammation in the intestines, hair loss and remove warts. Scientific and medical studies have proved the importance and effectiveness of Saw Palmetto, so it became widely used around the world. The plant is considered anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic. Some people eat its fruit like dates.
Dkn product – Saw Palmetto is indicated:
- for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, prostatic cancer, different prostate inflammations and various prostate diseases and the symptoms associated with it like intermittent urine.
- for urinary tract infections, kidney stones, urinary tract stones and as an antiseptic for the bladder and urinary system in men and women. It is also used for urinary incontinence especially in old women.
- as a sexual tonic for men who suffer from impotence or erectile dysfunction.
- to increase sperm count and treat weakness of sperm movement.
- for hair loss in men.
- for depression, anxiety, fatigue and stress ,even the difficult cases of it, especially in men.
- for chronic fatigue due to hypoadrenalism and the lack of adrenalin secretion.
- for hypothyroidism and the fatigue symptoms associated with it.
- for acne in males and females, combined with Dand. Product and Kaf. m Product.
- as atonic for the immune system. It improves immune system functioning especially in cancer patients.
- for the upper and lower respiratory system inflammations and to relief cough in smokers.
- for excess thick hair problem in women due to an increased testosterone hormone.
- to enlarge breasts in women with Hel product.
- to increase breast milk and improve its quality in lactating women.
- for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- for Candida and fungus in the intestines, and for bowel inflammation.
- for some cardiovascular and blood vessels diseases and for blood circulation disorder.
- for rheumatism.
- to remove warts.(for external and internal use).
- Dkn product – Saw Palmetto is contraindicated for pregnant and nursing women.
- Dkn product – Saw Palmetto is contraindicated for children.
- Dkn product – Saw Palmetto is contraindicated two weeks before a surgery.
- Dkn product – Saw Palmetto should be used with caution in male patients getting chemotherapy for hormones. In this case, you should consult your doctor.
- Dkn product – Saw Palmetto should be used with caution in patients taking blood thinning drugs.
Dkn product – Saw Palmetto is safe for use .
In rare cases the product might cause a mild stomach ache which can be avoided you take the capsules with the meal and not before it.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: take Dkn product with Kur product (Urtica urens), Super.m product (Tribulus Terrestris), Maca product (Lepidium meyenii), Dam. product (Turera diffusa) and Garden product (Calendula Officinalis).
- infertility and impotence: take Dkn product with Astro product (Astragalus membranaceus), Super.m Product (Tribulus Terrestris), K.G1 Product (Panax ginseng extract 80%), EPIM product (Epimedium), Maca product (Lepidium meyenii), Dam. Product (Damiana) and other products according to the case.
- inflammations of the prostate: take Dkn product with Kur Product (Urtica urens), AK product (propolis) and Ech.R Product (Echinacea purpurea).
- acne: take Dkn product with Kaf.m Product (Vitex Agnus –castus), Dand Product (Taraxacum officinale), Cam1 Product (Silybum marianum), MSM Product (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane) and Ech.R product (Echinacea purpurea).
- physical and psychological fatigue and exhaustion: take Dkn product with Roz Product (Rosmarinus Officinalis), S.G1 Product(Siberian ginseng) and Astro Product (Astragalus membranaceus).
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here.
Expert Consult – Contact Us