- Product name: Sidr
- Scientific name: Ziziphus spina-christi Honey
- Common name: Sidr
- Net weight: 500 gram
- Additional names: Christ's thorn jujube
Raw Sidr Honey – Ziziphus spina-christi
There are more than 15 kinds of Ziziphus spina-christi honey around the world. In Hekma Center, we use the Palaestina Sidr honey – Ziziphus spina-christi.
The bees collect Sidr nectar from the flowers of Ziziphus spina-christi tree before they turn into fruit. These trees live nearly a hundred years. The trees flower in the raining season, Consequently, bees can made this kind of honey only in a short period time of the year, which explains its expensive price. With time, this honey thickens, its quality becomes better and its color gets darker. it has a delicate fragrance and it is less sweet than other types of honey.
Sidr Product – Ziziphus spina-christi is indicated for:
- as an important source of energy for the body
- Frangula alnus increases hemoglobin level in the blood
- to increase fertility, sexual potency and also sperm count in men.
- It expands the airways and dissolves mucus, therefore, it is used in asthma and other respiratory diseases
- to strengthen the heart muscle as well as the lungs and the spleen.
- to maintain blood pressure within the normal level.
- for depression, stress and many mental diseases.
- reduces stomach acidity, Therefore, it is used for both gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- as an antibiotic to fight viruses, bacteria and fungi, In addition, treats lymphatic system infections.
- used in cosmetics and for skin burns and some skin diseases.
- to activate the urinary system and also get rid of urinary tract stones.
- boosts the immune system.
- helps in diabetes disease.
- sterility in men and women.
- for both Malaria and Typhoid fever.
- to clean the skin (directly on the skin)
- pregnant and nursing women
- liver diseases for example, fatty liver
- to help in the growth and the health of the teeth
- for corneal problems, eyelid sores and other eye proplems.
avoid using Sidr in people allergic to Ziziphus spina-christi.
Ziziphus spina-christi is safe to use for adults and children above the age of 2 years.
Purchase from Amazon Reading scientific references Browse all our products Browse all treatments