Botanical name: Ulmus Rubra
Common names: Slippery Elm, Red Elm, Moose Elm, Indian Elm
Product name: Ulmus
Net weight: 38 gram
Content: 100 capsules
Herb for lung inflammation, gastrittis and enteritis
Slippery Elm – Ulmus Rubra has been used for thousands of years to treat many diseases. It is mostly used to soothe stomach and intestine membrane and to stop chronic diarrhea. Consuming Slippery Elm – Ulmus rubra helps calm mucosal membrane irritation of the lungs and stomach and for urinary tract inflammations. The bark of the Slippery Elm – Ulmus rubra tree contains a mucilage which when mixed with water becomes a gel–like substance. It coats and soothes the mouth, throat, stomach and intestines.
Ulmus product – Slippery Elm indications:
- for lung cancer and lung inflammations.
- to alleviate different types of cough, especially dry cough. It soothes mucous membrane of the lungs and the trachea. It also treats sore throat, influenza, mouth inflammations, hoarseness, pharyngitis and bronchitis.
- for chronic gastritis, enteritis and colitis.
- for people who suffer from fluid accumulation in the lungs.
- for gastric and duodenum ulcers.
- for Chrohn’s disease an ulcerative colitis.
- to protect the heart muscle from diseases and pressure. it contains a special protein called CR1 (which exists only in two plants).
- for stomach acidity and stomach mouth disorders. It is better be taken with AS product(licorice root) or DGL product (licorice root extract) and Room Product (Punica granatum) for full recovery of acidity.
- to alleviate the pain and inflammation of wounds, dimples and burns.
- for different urinary tract infections.
- as a good diuretic.
- for fatigue and tiredness.
- for skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis. The content of capsules can be mixed with glycerin and applied directly as a topical ointment.
- for menopause symptoms like hot flashes.
- for constipation and hemorrhoids.
- for bad cholesterol (LDL).
Ulmus product – Slippery Elm is very safe to use and it does not have any side effects.
It is safe for pregnant women, lactating women and children.
NOTE: Slippery Elm – Ulmus Rubra was used in the past for abortion by inserting it into the cervix; however, the intake of Ulmus through the mouth is considered safe for pregnant women).
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here.
Expert Consult – Contact Us