Botanical name: Trametes Coriolus versicolor
Common name: Turkey tail mushroom, PSK, PSP, VPS, Yun Zhi, Kawaratake, Krestin
Chinese name: Yun- Zhi
Net weight: 53.1 gram
Content: 100 capsules
The story behind the passage of Trametes from traditional medicine to conventional medicine started with a story of an elderly man from Japan who was diagnosed with late stage of stomach cancer. In an attempt to alleviate his pain, the man turned to traditional medicine where the doctors recommended that he should drink infusions tea made of Trametes. A few months later, not only that his pain was alleviated, but extensive examinations by his doctors revealed that the terminal cancer he suffered from was receding. The dramatic change in that man’s condition intrigued his neighbor, who was a pharmaceutical engineer at a large Japanese pharmaceutical company, and made him start a thorough study of the effect of Trametes mushroom on cancer.
Trametes grows all over the world. It has gained its common name “turkey tail” because it has multiple colors that resemble the tail of a wild turkey. In folk medicine it serves as a tonic and a nourishing mushroom
M.Trame product is indicated for:
- Treatment of stomach cancer, esophagus cancer, colon cancer, rectum cancer, pancreas cancer, muscle cancer, ovaries cancer, cervix cancer, carcinoma of uterus, lung cancer, nasopharyngeal cancer, leukemia and lymphoma. It lessens adverse effects of oncological treatments (chemotherapy and radiotherapy) like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and appetite loss and increases the amount of NK lymphocytes and T cells.
- Decreased white blood count (WBC). It increases the production of white blood cells.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
- Chronic viral conditions including: herpes and HIV (better take Trametes after a meal).
- To helps restore and regenerate damaged mucous membranes of the woman’s body (Bowel, stomach, vagina, skin, and others).
- Gastric ulcer also known as peptic ulcer.
- Strengthening of the immune system.
- To increases stamina and energy and postpone aging signs like greying.
- Fear, tiredness, and anxiety.
- Hepatic diseases, viral hepatitis, and to repair damaged liver tissue.
- Different inflammations such as inflammations of the digestive system and the urinary tract.
- Asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis, and respiratory inflammations.
- To alleviate pain.
Activates vaccination, immune system tonic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, diuretic, antiseptic, anti-viral, increases the amount of natural killer cells (NK cells), hepatoprotective, relaxing and calmative.
1-M.Trame product should be used with caution in pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and children. There is not enough reliable information about the use of Trametes mushroom in this category of people. Consult your doctor before you take this product.
2- M.Trame product should be used with caution in people with autoimmune diseases. Consult your doctor before you use this product.
Very rare: Dark stool.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here