Treatment for: ADHD
Duration of treatment: 50 days
ship weight: 1.1 kg
Price: 420 USD
The natural treatment for ADHD recommended by Hekma Center consists of 11 different medicinal herbs and natural substances: Ginko Biloba, Eleutherococcus Senticosus, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Verbena Officinalis, Moringa oleifera, Reishi Mushroom, Withania somnifera, Astragalus Membranaceus, Zinc Picolinate, Gotu kola and Bee Pollen. The patient will also receive a list of important daily instructions to do at home. Many scientific studies have proved the effectiveness of these herbs in treating ADHD naturally without side effects. This treatment is tested and highly recommended by specialist of Hekma Center. (for detailed information about each product and for references you can click on the name of the herb).
Method of use: Doses should be taken according to the detailed table below. Take capsules before, with or after a meal in the morning, afternoon, or in the evening.
* if the patient has difficulty swallowing the capsules, he can open them and mix their content with food, honey or yogurt.
This therapeutic package for ADHD is sufficient for 50 days. The patient’s condition will improve gradually during this period of time. The patient might need another treatment package depending on his health condition and in prior arrangement with our crew; Therefore, He must keep contact with our staff once every 2 weeks for follow up. It is very important to abide by the given instructions during this treatment period.
This treatment is 100% natural and does not have side effects. It is intended for people suffering from ADHD only. If you have other health conditions, please contact us through our email for consultation so we can prescribe a treatment that best suits your condition. The therapeutic package for ADHD is suitable for both males and females.
NOTE: Price of the treatment package for ADHD does not include shipping and delivery charges.
For browsing and reading about these herbal products, please click on the name of the herb.
Natural treatment for ADHD recommended by Hekma Center:
Natural treatment for ADHD recommended by Hekma Center:
|Product||Daily dosage||bottle Count|
|Vitan (Ashwagandha)||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|Magic1 (Moringa Oleifera)||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|Astro (Astragalus membranaceus)||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|M.Reishi (Reishi Ganoderma )||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|Verb (Verbena Officinalis)||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|Roz (Rosemary )||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|S.G1(Siberian ginseng)||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|Jeen (Ginkgo Biloba)||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|Zinc (Zinc picolinate)||1 caps. * 1 times||1|
|E-Goto (Gotu Kola Extract)||1 caps. * 1 times||1|
|Bee Pollen||1 sachet * 1time||1|
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is the current term for a specific developmental disorder which can affect children or teens and can continue into adulthood. The disorder is manifested primarily in the form of quick reactions, whether in motion, speech, thoughts or emotions. People who suffer from ADHD, have difficulty in delaying reactions, therefore, their reactions are hasty and immature.
Children with ADHD are either hyperactive and extremely sensitive to external factors, or have slow development and sleep for long hours because they feel tired all the time. Children with ADHD are easily distracted, so it is difficult for them to accomplish tasks assigned to them such as studying or listening to the teacher or completing a task they have started. This causes them nervousness, depression, and anxiety.
There are 2 subtypes of disorder:
1- ADD: Attention Deficit Disorder due to an imbalance in the secretion and re-absorption of neurotransmitters in the central nervous system. Characterized by slow reaction.
2– ADHD: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is also caused by imbalance in the secretion and re-absorption of neurotransmitters in the central nervous system. Characterized by hyperactivity and haste.
Causes of ADHD:
- Lack of cognitive stimulation in early childhood.
- malnutrition which causes deficiency in essential vitamins and minerals for healthy and normal brain functioning like zinc.
- Some genetic diseases like Hemolytic anemia.
- Genetic factors: the gene responsible for this disorder is called DID4.
- Brain injuries, inflammations and trauma.
- Imbalance of neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin especially in the elderly.
- Sensitivity to certain foods.
- Emotional deprivation such as neglect or abuse that causes excessive secretion of stress hormones in the brain.
- The increase of Social requirements such as technological advances and high requirements for educational skills.
- Toxicosis of heavy metals.
- Complications of pregnancy and childbirth- a lack of oxygen supply to the fetus at birth, preterm infants, multi-fetal pregnancy, umbilical cord tangle at birth.
- Decreased oxygen supply to the brain in cases like drowning, head injury, stroke, epilepsy, drug abuse, and apnea.
* ADHD may aggravate if the person is exposed to toxins, chemicals, medications, food dyes, drugs and alcohol.
Symptoms of ADHD and ADD:
- ADD: difficulty concentrating, excessive sensitivity to external stimuli causing distraction, dreamy behavior, confusion, hesitation, and difficulty in social and study skills.
- ADHD: difficulty concentrating, impulse, hyperactivity, impatience, memory disorders, lack of discipline, anarchy and disorganization, difficulty in learning, emotional difficulties, fits of anger, forgetfulness and tendency to distraction.
Advices people with ADHD:
- Maintain a healthy eating habits such as eating small meals at frequent intervals (every 2-3 hours). It is important to have meals with a low sugar index.
- Eat food that are high in essential fatty acids like omega3. It is recommended that you eat fish (Salmon, Sardines, Herring, Tuna, Mackerel, Halibut) and flaxseeds. Fatty acids are important to the health of body cells and to the functioning of the nervous system; therefore, help with ADHD.
- Eat foods that have high content of complex carbohydrates like whole grains that keep energy available and prevent sharp changes in sugar level (high or low).
- Eat foods high in other essential fatty acids that are found in nuts, almonds, seeds and olive oil.
- Eat foods that have high content of B vitamins such as: whole grains (whole rice, flour, oatmeal, quinoa), legumes (lentils, beans), vegetables (leafy greens, sprouts, root vegetables), fruits (apples, pears, papaya). B vitamins are essential to maintain healthy body systems and help build and balance the nervous system.
- Eat fresh vegetables and fruits which are considered a rich source of antioxidants. In ADHD there is a dysfunction in removing toxins from the body, so antioxidants help get rid these toxins.
- Eat food high in zinc such as: sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, cashews, tahini, lentils, and beans. Zinc helps the brain to function and develop properly which helps a lot in case of ADHD. Also, a low level of zinc may result in calcium and magnesium deficiency.
- Eat foods high in zinc, iron, magnesium, and iodine especially if you are pregnant, breast feeding, or a child. It is recommended that you eat dried fruits, legumes, leafy vegetables, avocados, almonds and pumpkin seeds.
- Eat foods that have high content of fibers such as: oatmeal, whole grains, legumes, fruits and vegetables because they prevent sharp changes in blood sugar levels and help the body excrete accumulated toxins.
- Drink plenty of water (8-10 glasses a day). Water is very important for the healthy and proper functioning of body cells.
- Do daily exercises. Exercise increases the flow of blood to the brain and improves overall feeling (exercise increases the levels of endorphins – which gives a feeling of comfort and improves mood).
- Regulate sleep times.
- Dissolve spoonful of honey in a cup of hot milk before bedtime to make you relax and help you sleep well.
- Do activities that you are interested in, create a special, quiet space for yourself to read, do homework, and have timeouts from everyday life chaos.
- Drink chamomile and lavender tea because it is calmative and helps with hyperactivity. In certain cases of ADHD, diluted ginger and cinnamon tea might help as well as licorice tea.
- Eat thyme with sesame because it helps with concentration and improves thinking and memory.
- Drink rosemary tea every day because it with concentration and raise the level of intelligence.
- Eat Bee Pollen.
- Eat carob molasses and organic honey.
- Eat tahini and sesame every day.
- Eat organic grapes with the seeds. Grape seeds help with concentration and help with ADHD.
- Reading the holy books gives the feeling of tranquility and calmness.
People with ADHD should avoid the following:
- Allergenic foods that cause discomfort in the digestive system and poor absorption of vitamins and minerals. try to avoid wheat, milk, dairy products, cheese, soy, corn, chocolate, peanuts, citrus and meat.
- Processed food, canned food and snacks that contain preservatives, food coloring and flavorings because they aggravate ADHD.
- Simple carbohydrates like white sugar, white flour, cakes, and biscuits because they cause imbalance of the nervous system.
- Stimulants such as coffee, tea, chocolate and soft drinks because they may cause or aggravate sleep disorder.
- Alcohol. It may cause acute drop in blood sugar level, affect the quality of sleep, And inhibits the absorption of B vitamins necessary for the functioning of body organs and the nervous system and thus aggravated ADHD.
- Foods that contain saturated fats such as red meat, processed food, margarine, butter, and refined oils.
- Fast food and fried food because they contain harmful oils that affect the proper functioning of the nervous system. these foods were found to be related to the low level of educational attainment.
- Ritalin and other chemical drugs because they have adverse effects.
- foods with high calories (especially girls).
- dairy products made from cow milk or powder milk and replace it with organic goat milk.
- Soft drinks, sodas and energy drinks.