Treatment for : Parkinson’s disease
Duration of treatment: 50 days
ship weight: 3.7 kg
Price : 1400 USD
The natural treatment of Parkinson’s disease recommended by Hekma Center contains 16 kinds of medicinal herbs and natural substances: Moringa oleifera, Milk thistle, Mucuna seeds, Echinacea flowers, pomegranate peel, Zinc picolinate, Olive leaves, Withania Somnifera, Astragalus Membranaceus, Folic acid, Ginko Biloba, Trifolium Pratense, Salvia officinalis, Scutellaria baicalensis,M.Heric (Hericium mushroom). Nigella Sativa, Rosmarinus officinalis and Rhamnus frangula honey with royal jelly. The patient will also receive a list of important daily instructions to do at home. Many scientific studies have proven the effectiveness of these herbs in treating Parkinson’s disease completely without side effects. This treatment is tested and is highly recommended by specialists of Hekma Center.
Method of use: Treatment is divided into 2 small therapeutic portions. Each portion lasts for 25 days. Doses are taken at each meal according to the detailed table below. The capsules should be taken all together before, with or after a meal in the morning and in the evening.
This therapeutic package for Parkinson’s is sufficient for 50 days. Improvement will be noticed within the first month and it will continue until you fully recover by the end of the treatment. The patient should stay in touch with our staff (every 2 weeks) to inform us of the latest developments in his condition so that we can guide him on what needs to be done during the treatment period.It is very important to abide by the attached instructions and diet in order to achieve full recovery.This treatment is 100% natural without any side effects. It is intended for people suffering from Parkinson’s disease who do not have other diseases. If you have another disease, please send us an email to consult with our specialist in order to give you a treatment that best suits your condition. Parkinson’s therapeutic package is suitable for males and females.
NOTE: price of the treatment package for Parkinson’s does not include shipping and delivery charges. Shipping and delivery charges are determined according to buyer address.
For browsing and reading about these herbal products, please click on the name of the herb.
Natural treatment for Parkinson’s recommended by Hekma Center:
Natural treatment for Parkinson's recommended by Hekma Center
|Product||Daily dosage||bottle Count|
|Magic1 (Moringa Oleifera)||2 caps. * 2 times||2|
|Mucu (Mucuna seeds)||2 caps. * 2 times||2|
|M.Heric (Extract of Hericium )||2 caps. * 2 times||2|
|Baraka (Black Cumin – Nigella Sativa)||2 caps. * 2 times||2|
|Ech.F (Echinacea flower)||2 caps. * 2 times||2|
|Cam1 (Milk Thistle)||2 caps. * 2 times||2|
|Nor (Olive leaf)||2 caps. * 2 times||2|
|Room (Pomegranate Peel)||2 caps. * 2 times||2|
|Vitan (Ashwagandha)||2 caps. * 2 times||2|
|Astro (Astragalus membranaceus)||2 caps. * 2 times||2|
|Jeen (Ginkgo Biloba)||2 caps. * 2 times||2|
|Tilt (Red Clover)||2 caps. * 2 times||2|
|Mera (Sage leaf)||2 caps. * 2 times||2|
|MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane)||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|Verb (Verbena Officinalis)||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|Baical (Chinese skullcap)||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|Zinc (Zinc picolinate)||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|folic (Folic acid)||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|Roz (Rosemary )||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|Rhamnus Frangula Honey with Royal Jelly||1tbsp * 2 times||2|
Parkinson’s disease is a neurodegenerative disorder (a disorder of the central nervous system) due to an acute deficiency of dopamine-production in brain cells. Dopamine is an important neurotransmitter in the brain. It affects psychological state, sexual arousal and body movement. Low Dopamine Levels cause depression and inability to control muscle movement of the body and makes muscles stiff and trembling which negatively affects the fluency of speech in patients. Parkinson’s disease typically begins relatively late in life, around the age of 60 on average, and progresses slowly over time. Also, men are more likely to develop Parkinson’s disease than women.
The cause of Parkinson’s disease is still unknown; however, several factors appear to play a role in having Parkinson’s, including exposure to certain toxins or environmental factors such as pesticides and herbicides, as well as the accumulation of toxins in the body and weak immunity.
Symptoms of Parkinson’s disease:
- Tremor or Shaking: tremor of the hands, arms, legs, jaw and face at rest or when using the pen or a spoon.
- Muscle rigidity: rigidity or stiffness in the back of neck which can be accompanied with severe pain that restricts movement.
- Bradykinesia: Slowness in movement that makes simple tasks difficult and time-consuming (manifested by the inability to button a shirt, cut meat, etc.) the patient’s steps may become shorter, and he might have to drag his feet when he walks because it becomes difficult to move.
- Imbalance: Parkinson’s patient may suffer from imbalance and impairment of posture.
- Rigidity or stiffness of the limbs: in some case of progressed Parkinson’s, the patient spasms while walking and cannot move.
- Hunchbacked posture.
- Loss of automatic movements. With the progression of Parkinson’s the patients starts to look artificial while speaking or smiling. He also loses automatic blinking and the eye stays open with a frozen look.
- Speech problems. Parkinson’s patients have difficulty pronouncing some letters and a difficulty in speaking in general. A patient may constantly repeat some words and may skip some letters while speaking.
- partial Memory loss and mental confusion.
Advice for patients of Parkinson’s disease:
In alternative medicine, Dopamine deficiency is related to digestive system disorder, toxins accumulation, and weak immune system. The patient should keep a healthy diet and preferably take herbs that clean the body from toxins and chemical residues and improve digestive system functioning.
Recommended diet for Patients with Parkinson’s Disease:
There is no specific diet for Parkinson’s disease, but keeping a healthy and well-balanced diet can improve the patient’s general well-being and ease Parkinson’s symptoms. It is recommended to eat from each food category and to maintain your weight.
- Drink 3 glasses of water (450ml) first thing in the morning. You can dissolve 1tbsp of honey in this amount of water and wait 30 min at least before you eat anything. (for stomach cleansing)
- Eat 1-3 dates everyday 30 min after you drink the water.
- Have a small cup of olive oil during the day. (you can add it to thyme, salad or else).
- Eat 1 crushed spoon of fresh cumin in the morning and another one in the evening (you can add it to food or honey).
- Eat 1 spoon of fresh curcuma longa in the morning and another one in the evening (you can add it to food or honey).
- Eat 1 crushed clove of garlic with a spoon full of mountain honey in the morning and another one in the evening.
- Drink a solution of ½ tsp of sodium bicarbonate dissolved in 250ml of water (1-2 glasses a day) for 1 month.
- Drink 2 glasses of salvia every day.
- Drink 2 glasses of ginger every day.
- Drink 2 glasses of green tea every day.
- Drink 2 glasses of rosemary every day.
- Eat 2 tbsp of coconut oil every day.
- Eat 2 tbsp of flaxseed oil every day.
- Drink at least 1.5 liter of water every day.
- Eat 2 tbsp of pollen every day.
- Eat Purslane or Purslane seeds.
- Eat beans on a daily basis.
- Drink fresh juices everyday: apple juice, carrot juice, beet juice, pomegranate juice, and others.
- Eat foods rich in omega 3 like fish, nuts, flaxseeds and others.
- Eat more green and leafy greens such as: mallow, spinach, grape leaf, watercress, green beans, phaseolus, celery, mint, cowpea, lettuce, parsley and green peas.
- Eat legumes and whole grains such as: lentils, phaseolus, cowpea, chick-pea, lupine, peas, brown rice, quinoa and more.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. It is recommended that you cook the vegetables first.
- Make sure you chew your food well before you swallow to help with the digestion process. It is recommended to eat frequent small meals during the day. Eating while sitting upright in the chair may help you with swallowing problems.
- Eat foods high in antioxidants such as: fruits and vegetables, dark chocolate, nuts, eggs, and legumes.
- Take vitamins B12 and B6 to reduce toxic acidity and homocysteine(an amino acid which becomes toxic if elevated. some studies proved that it is elevated in Parkinson’s disease). You should also eat foods rich in vitamin D, omega 3, and magnesium which will help reduce inflammations, mood swings, muscle tremors or spasm, muscle weakness, nervousness and insomnia.
Patients of Parkinson’s disease should avoid the following:
- Red meat especially veal, beef, and chicken. Preferably eat fish, seafood, poultry meat (chicken, pigeons) and lamb meat (not much).
- Processed foods, canned foods, and snacks.
- Dairy especially that is made of cow milk or powdered milk. Preferably replace it with soy milk, almond milk, or organic goat milk.
- Foods high in hydrogenated oils and saturated fats.
- Sugary food and drinks.
- Soft drinks, sodas and energy drinks.
- Caffeinated beverages such as coffee and Nescafé and others.