Treatment for :Impotence (Sexual Dysfunction)
Duration of treatment: 33 days.
ship weight: 2 kg
Price : 690 USD
The natural treatment for impotence recommended by Hekma Center consists of 14 different herbal products: Epimedium brevicornum, Turnera diffusa, Moringa oleifera, Lepidium Meyenii, Verbena officinalis, Cordyceps and Reishi mushroom, Tribulus terrestris, Asparagus Racemosus, Siberian ginseng, Ginko biloba, Mucuna pruriens, Zinc picolinate, Rhamnus frangula honey with Royal jelly and Bee pollen. The patient will also receive a list of important daily instructions to do at home. Many scientific studies have proven the efficiency of these herbs in treating impotence naturally without side effects. This treatment is tested and therefore is highly recommended by specialists at Hekma Center.
Method of use: Daily doses should be taken according to the detailed table below. All capsules should be taken together twice a day (morning and evening) before, with or after a meal.
This therapeutic package is sufficient for 33 days. The patient will feel gradual improvement throughout the treatment period. The patient should also contact our staff one every 2 weeks to inform us of the latest developments in his condition so we can assist him throughout his treatment process. The patient might need to order another treatment package. It depends on his healing progress and it should be in prior arrangement with our staff. It is very important that the patient abides by the given instructions and diet and does not withdraw in the middle.
This treatment is 100% natural and does not have side effects. It is intended only for people suffering from impotence. If you have another disease, please contact us so that our specialist can give you a treatment that best suits your condition. The therapeutic package for impotence is suitable for males only.
NOTE: Price does not include shipping and delivery charges.
** For browsing and reading more about the herbs included in this package, please click on the name of the herb below:
Natural treatment recommended by Hekma Center:
Treatment for Impotence or Sexual Dysfunction in Men
|Product||Daily dosage||bottle Count|
|1 caps. * 3 times||1|
|Dam. (Damiana)||1 caps. * 3 times||1|
|Magic1 (Moringa Oleifera)||1 caps. * 3 times||1|
|Maca (Maca Root)||1 caps. * 3 times||1|
|Verb (Verbena Officinalis)||1 caps. * 3 times||1|
|M.Executive (Rieshi and Cordyceps mushroom)||1 caps. * 3 times||1|
|Super.m (Tribulus terrestris)||1 caps. * 3 times||1|
|EPIM (Epimedium brevicornum)||1 caps. * 3 times||1|
|S.G1(Siberian ginseng)||1 caps. * 3 times||1|
|Jeen (Ginkgo Biloba)||1 caps. * 3 times||1|
|Mucu (Mucuna seeds)||1 caps. * 3 times||1|
|Zinc (Zinc picolinate)||1 caps. * 2 times||1|
|Rhamnus Frangula Honey with Royal Jelly||1 ptsp * 2 times||1|
|Bee Pollen||1 sachet * 1 times||1|
Note: This treatment package includes Frigidity, Erectile dysfunction, and Premature ejaculation.
Impotence (Sexual Dysfunction) in Men
Erectile dysfunction is the difficulty engaging in sexual intercourse, manifested in a disability or difficulty in reaching and maintaining an erection, in premature ejaculation, or inhibited sexual desire.
Sexual desire and erection are the resulting of a range of stimuli that come from the brain, nervous system, vascular system, muscular system and hormonal system.
During arousal, the nervous system sends signals to the vascular system and increases blood supply to the penis and thus makes it become more rigid and enlarged which is necessary for penetration during sexual intercourse.
Erectile dysfunction is very common in the elderly and may cause great frustration, shame, depression and inhibited sexual desire.
Sexual dysfunction encompasses a variety of disorders that affect sex drive (libido) such as: Erectile dysfunction, Premature ejaculation, Inhibited or retarded ejaculation, Retrograde ejaculation and Inhibited sexual desire (ISD).
– Erectile dysfunction: is defined as the inability to achieve and maintain an erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual intercourse.
– Ejaculation Disorders: eject (release) semen from the body at the moment of sexual climax.
- Premature ejaculation: This refers to ejaculation that occurs too early, usually before, upon, or shortly after penetration.
- Inhibited or retarded ejaculation: Ejaculation is slow to occur.
- Retrograde ejaculation: At orgasm the semen is ejaculated backward into the bladder rather than out through the penis.
Causes for Impotence (Sexual Dysfunction):
- Relationship issues such as conflict, poor communication or other concerns.
- Mental health problems such as stress, depression, anxiety, fear, shock, the loss of someone, and low self-esteem.
- Hormone imbalance due to low testosterone level or hypothyroidism.
- Certain diseases such as cancer, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), diabetes (causes damage to the nervous system and blood vessels), arthritis.
- Non-healthy diet that contains saturated fat and animal protein.
- An adverse effect of some medications in particular, antidepressants, hypotensive drugs (such as β blockers), anti-histamine drugs (such as drugs used for allergy and colds), antacids, and diuretics.
- An injury to the penis, the genitals, or the spinal cord.
- Drugs, smoking and alcohol.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Insomnia and sleep disorders.
- Neurological diseases.
- Cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis, hypertension, heart failure, angina pectoris, and coronary heart disease.
- Brain disorders such as brain tumor or a stroke.
- Poisoning of heavy metals.
Symptoms of Impotence (Sexual Dysfunction):
- Inability or difficulty in achieving erection or continuing erection.
- Inhibited sexual desire.
- Premature ejaculation.
Advices for men with Impotence (sexual dysfunction):
- If the major cause for impotence is an adverse effect of a drug use, then it is preferably to treat the initial disease or disorder first and replace the drugs with natural herbs. (note: we have therapeutic packages for several diseases and disorders that impotence is one of their side effects such hypertension, cold and flu).
- Adhering to a healthy diet and increasing the consumption of foods from a vegetarian source (fruits, vegetables and legumes).
- Maintaining a healthy weight and avoiding obesity.
- To exercise on a regular basis. Working out can elevate your mood, improve libido, increase stamina, and create a more positive self-image.
- Try relaxation exercises to avoid stress and promote positive thinking. It is advised to try yoga, meditation and breathing exercises.
- To get an adequate amount of sleep and to regulate sleeping hours.
- Wear comfortable cotton made underwear.
- Consume foods that contain B vitamins because they help to improve mood and reduce anxiety and depression that can cause impotence. Moreover, B vitamins are important for the proper functioning of all body systems especially the reproductive system. preferably eat whole grains, legumes, and leafy greens.
- Consume foods that are high in omega3 fatty acid because it helps to improve mood and reduce anxiety and depression that can cause impotence. Preferably eat sardines, salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, halibut and flaxseeds. Omega3 is very important to the health and integrity of cells and is considered essential in the formation of sex hormones and maintenance of the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Consume foods that are rich in other essential fatty acids. Preferably eat walnuts, nuts, almonds, seeds, avocados and olive oil. Nuts must be consumed fresh and raw.
- If impotence is due to a hormonal imbalance (hypothyroidism, or a decreased level of testosterone), one should restore the balance by consuming more foods that contain phytoestrogen (in case there is excess estrogen), or by taking hormonal medicinal herbs.
- Consume foods high in zinc such as pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and legumes. Zinc is very important to the male reproductive system because it increases level of testosterone.
- Eat foods that contain vitamin E such as leafy greens, whole grains, and soy products. Vitamin E helps to dilate blood vessels.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables because they are considered a rich source of antioxidants, fiber, vitamins and minerals that are necessary for various metabolic processes and for disabling free radicals.
- Consume foods that have high content of fiber such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, legumes, oatmeal, wheat bran and flaxseeds. Fiber helps to remove toxins and accumulated waste.
- Drink chamomile tea to relieve tension, stress and depression.
- Drink rosemary tea, cinnamon tea, and ginger tea every day to help increase blood supply to the penis and improve erection.
- Consume 2tsp of freshly ground cumin every day.
- Consume mutton lamb and wild raised poultry and chicken in moderation.
Men who suffer from impotence should avoid the following:
- Foods that contain saturated fat, cholesterol and foods from an animal source; therefore, you should avoid the following: red meat, processed food, margarine, butter and refined oils. These types of lipid affect blood flow and hormone balance.
- Smoking and alcohol because they disturb the normal and healthy flow of blood stream and affect the proper functioning of the reproductive system.
- Simple carbohydrates such as sugar, white flour, cakes and biscuits. Rapid changes in blood sugar level causes neurological and hormonal imbalance.
- Processed and canned food that contain preservatives, food dyes and flavorings. These foods may also contain chemicals that can negatively affect the reproductive system and the sexual performance.
- Herbs that may have adverse effect on sexual desire such as Vitex agnus castus.
- Consumption of soft drinks, sodas, energy drinks and caffeinated beverages.
- Protein powder used for bodybuilding.
- Do not hold urine inside for long periods and immediately respond to the natural urge to urinate.
- Sitting on a chair for long periods of time. Also avoid sitting on cold surfaces made of stone or marble.