Botanical name: Origanum vulgare
Common name: Oregano, Wild marjoram
Product name: Ureg.
Net weight: 40.6 gram
Content: 100 capsules
Oregano has major importance in the treatment of many diseases. Oregano is used since ancient times to treat strong headaches caused by high blood pressure due to kidney disease and as an antiseptic. Oregano grows in abundance in Mediterranean countries. It has a strong flavor and pungent taste. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and fibers which are necessary for the human body. Oregano is considered a cure for some infertility conditions in women. It is an antioxidant and a strong antibiotic.
Ureg. product is indicated for:
- Very high blood pressure that does not respond to chemical medications due to kidney and adrenal gland disorders.
- Cancer especially adrenal gland cancer, kidney cancer, breast cancer, gastric and bowel cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, and lung cancer.
- Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism because it balances and improves thyroid gland functioning.
- Candida or gastrointestinal fungi, parasites, and stomach worms.
- Helicobacter pylori.
- Severe and chronic headaches like migraine.
- To resist cold, flu, and inflammations of the upper respiratory tract.
- To relieve cough, allergies and asthma attacks in children and adults.
- To reduce cough and phlegm.
- To relieve sinusitis pain and inflammation.
- Gastrointestinal disorders especially the colon and large intestine.
- Mild constipation and diarrhea.
- Regulation of the digestive system functioning and for indigestion, nausea, flatulence and gases.
- To stop abdominal pain as a result of gastrointestinal cramps.
- Infertility in women as a result of irregular menstruation or ovulation.
- Irregular menstruation and menstrual pain.
- Infertility in men as a result of thyroid or hormone disorders.
- Vaginal fungi and infections.
- Anemia and decreases iron level in the blood.
- To strengthen the heart muscle, to maintain flexibility of the arteries and to prevent heart attack.
- High LDL cholesterol levels in the blood.
- To reduce blood sugar level in diabetic patients.
- Hair loss.
- As a strong antioxidant and antibiotic. It maintains a healthy skin and delays wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Weight loss and fat burn especially in people with hypothyroidism or thyroid disorders by accelerating metabolism.
- As an appetizer in some cases.
- Skin and nail fungi. (for external and internal use)
- Acne and skin inflammations. (for external and internal use)
- As a tranquilizer. It reduces tension and willies.
- To regulate and improve liver function.
- To strengthen the immune system in the body.
- Some conditions of non-advanced dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- To increase breast milk. It should be taken with caution in small quantities.
- Some eye diseases such as glaucoma and retinal diseases.
- Lower back pain.
- Ureg. product is contraindicated for pregnant women.
- Ureg. product is contraindicated for people that suffer from internal or external bleeding because it increases the bleeding.
- Ureg. product should be used with caution in diabetic patients because it reduces blood sugar level. The patient must check sugar level on a daily basis when using Ureg. product.
- It is recommended not to use Ureg. product two weeks before and after surgery in order to avoid bleeding.
- Ureg. product should be used with caution in nursing mothers. It can be used only in small quantities and under the supervision of a specialist.
- Ureg. product should be used with caution in people with a known allergy to Oregano or any of the Lamiaceae family herbs like sage, thyme, lavender, mint, hyssop and basil.
Ureg. product is safe for use and does not have any side effects.
It is safe for use in children.
To purchase the product through Amazon website, click here
For references click here