Botanical name:Horedum vulgare and Triticum aestivum
Common names: Wheat grass and Barley
Product name: magic.wb
Net weight: 46.7 gram
Content: 100 capsules
Wheatgrass is a small herb that belongs to the family of soft wheat plant, commonly known as wheat plant.
Its origin goes back more than 5000 years ago. At that time Egyptian leaders considered the small buds sacred and used them for their positive impact on their health and activity. It has also been used in India thousands of years ago as part of their ancient folk medicine.
It was first introduced to the western world in the year 1930 by Charlize F. Schnabel an agricultural chemist that used wheat grass in treating sick chickens that were about to die. What shock him the most is the fact that not only the chickens did not die, but that they also appeared to stagnate on eggs almost every day instead of every three days.
Two decades after that, wheat grass came back to lights through Ann Wigmore, a regular woman who used to mix it with other herbs to cure herself from colon cancer. She went to the Institute of Abkhrath health, and there, wheat grass was known and became famous and wide spread; hence the continuous interest in wheat grass has been encouraged.
Wheat grass is considered one of the most important nutritional supplements beneficial to the health of your body because it contains the majority of minerals, vitamins, essential and secondary unsaturated amino acids needed for the proper functioning of the body and for protection against common diseases. it contains high level of beta-carotenes, 17 amino acids, B vitamins and fiber. It also contains vitamins K, E, B, A, C and a group of useful enzymes, including which can fight free radicals that spread in the body and cause the growth of cancerous tumors.
Wheat grass is also high in minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, iodine, copper, and selenium.
It is the richest source of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is almost identical in its molecular structure to hemoglobin in blood except for one atom. While hemoglobin has an iron atom, chlorophyll has a magnesium atom.
It has cleansing and detoxification properties as well as antibacterial and restorative properties. It is also considered anti-fungal, antioxidant, antiviral and anti-aging.
Barley is a kind of whole grain commonly found in bread, beverages, and various cuisines of every culture. One of the first cultivated grains in history, it remains one of the most widely consumed grains, globally. It has been used since ancient times by various civilizations as a kind of food for both animals and humans.
Barley It is a green herb, in a stage between the grain and the spike when it is between 10-20 cm long. It contains a huge amount of enzymes, growth factors, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Barley is one of the herbal plants used in ancient times as a basic food. It contains many essential nutrients for the human body, including fiber, carbohydrates and proteins, as well as saccharides, which have many health benefits.
In Africa, barley is one of the major food crops that provides nutrients to impoverished populations.
Barley provides a high percentage of an individual’s daily requirement of manganese and selenium.
It also contains potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorous, calcium, manganese, zinc and it is rich in dietary fiber.
Magic.wb product is indicated for:
- Treatment and prevention of various forms of cancer in particular, leukemia, stomach, colon, breast, prostate, skin, and liver cancers. It helps your body build red blood cells which oxygenate the blood and help to decrease carbon mono oxide and thus can significantly help with cancer since cancer cells thrive in a low oxygen environment. It is also rich in enzymes which assist to dissolve tumors.
- It can reduce the after effects of chemotherapy such as burning sensation, constipation, low energy, and hair loss.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, gout and joint pain.
- To maintain oral health and hygiene (gums and teeth) as well as for mouth ulcers. It promotes dental health and prevents tooth decay, gingivitis and other dental problems.
- Stimulates saliva and blood flow in the mucus membrane of the mouth.
- A tonic for the immune system. It strengthens the immune system; therefore, it prevents from diseases and maintains overall health.
- For certain skin problems such as acne, eczema and psoriasis. As well as to maintain the health and elasticity of the skin and fight free radicals that cause skin cancer, because they contain a high proportion of vitamins, minerals and fiber.
- To reduce damages caused by radiation.
- To treat vaginal infections.
- Elimination of fatigue and to increases energy level; therefor, it helps treat chronic fatigue (CFS).
- Asthma and bronchitis. It is considered anti-allergenic because it contains high amounts of flavonoids and it helps dilates bronchus.
- To protect the internal organs, especially the lungs from pollution, heavy metals and smoking. It also helps alleviate cough, treat dry throat, sore throat, fever and prevent from cold and flu.
- Hypertension and hypotension. It stimulates blood circulation and balances blood pressure.
- Strengthens the heart muscle and prevents cardiac diseases and coronary heart disease (CHD).
- To help balance lipid levels. It increases HDL cholesterol on the wall of arteries and decreases LDL cholesterol level and thus promotes cardiovascular health and protects against cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis, angina pectoris and heart attacks.
- Diabetes that is not treated with insulin (diabetes type 2), since it regulates blood sugar level and improves insulin production.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Obesity. It accelerates weight loss in many ways: it contains amino acids that inhibit appetite, as well as a good amount of Potassium which is known to burn calories effectively. Moreover, it provides energy and increases strength which increases exercise duration. It also stimulates the thyroid gland, boosts metabolism and prevents indigestion.
- It has low content of calories, very few amount of fat and high content of fiber. Fiber in the diet helps to increase satiety and reduce appetite, making people feel fuller for longer. This can help lower the overall calorie intake and reduce food craving. It also helps removes accumulated toxins and waste from the intestines.
- For proper functioning of the thyroid gland since it contains selenium.
- It contains chlorophyll which has the ability to prevent the accumulation of blood in small blood vessels in the injured places, thus preventing necrosis processes. Chlorophyll also promotes the growth of fibroblasts.
- To improve pancreas functioning.
- For proper liver functioning.
- It protects against sun rays and thus prevents sun damages such as pigmentation.
- It relaxes and calms down the nervous system because it is high in B vitamins.
- To promote hair growth and it bring a beautiful sheen to the hair. It contains all the components that the hair needs such as proteins, carbohydrates, and vitamins. It also it contains iron, zinc, and calcium; therefore, it is recommended for damaged hair, hair loss, premature graying, dry hair or dandruff.
- To prevent premature graying. It returns the normal color to your hair since it contains copper which is one of melatonin components that produces hair pigment.
- To helps build muscle tissues, repair cell, and clot blood since it is considered a protein rich food supplement that contains 17 amino acids.
- Eye health since it contains vitamin C which facilitates better vision.
- To restore PH balance to normal and help to retain alkalinity in the blood. Thus, to help reduce problems like constipation, ulcers and diarrhea.
- To facilitate and increase formation of RBCs and WBCs, as well as to activate WBC.
- To treat Anemia because it is very high in bio-available iron. It stimulates the production of RBC and raises the level of hemoglobin.
- Proper functioning and development of the brain and the nervous system because it contains linoleic acid and manganese. It also provides the blood and body cells with oxygen and thus it improves cognitive performance, concentration and attention.
- It postpones aging. It regenerates cells and cures damaged cells; therefore, it helps rejuvenate skin cells and enhance the youthful glow and elasticity of the skin. It also contains antioxidants and chlorophyll which helps scavenge free radicals, thus slowing the aging process and preventing skin cancer as well as regenerate cells and tissues.
- It brightens the skin and removes pigmentation and dark circles because it contains antioxidants.
- It contributes to the proper functioning of the digestive system and prevents dyspepsia and IBD. It facilitates a smooth digestion process, treats malabsorption and helps cleanse the colon. It also contains certain alkaline minerals and high levels of magnesium that help relieve ulcers, constipation and diarrhea.
- it contains fiber that helps prevent constipation and promote regularity for a healthy digestive tract. Fiber also acts as a fuel source to the friendly bacteria in the large intestine.
- To help with Malnutrition.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- It combats bowel inflammation such as Crohn’s disease and IBS.
- To treat and reduces the chances of hemorrhoids.
- To provide relief from pain and inflammation.
- To prevent from varicose veins.
- To treat foul odor in breath and sweat.
- To increase libido and vigor and help in conception, also to treat impotence.
- To treat arthritis.
- To clear sinus congestion.
- To improve mood and fight depression. It is rich in vitamin K and magnesium and potassium and it boosts the adrenal system and helps your body deal with stress. It also contains good quantity of iron, the deficiency of which can cause fatigue which can worsen your mood.
- To treat Chronic fatigue.
- To promotes nail health.
- To ease menstrual pain.
- Beneficial during pregnancy: It promotes healthy growth of the fetus and prevents anemia during pregnancy since it is rich in many essential minerals and vitamins such as folic acid (B9). It also alleviates pregnancy-related digestive issues like bloating, constipation and diarrhea.
- Beneficial for kidney health and for polycystic kidney disease. It improves renal functioning and alleviates symptoms like severe back pain and abdominal pain. It also detoxifies the body from toxins and accumulated waste.
- A tonic for the immune system. it improves and strengthens the function of the immune system and thus prevents from different diseases and infections.
- Helps heal festering wounds and treat bacterial infections. It fastens recovery from different diseases, injuries, infections and after a surgery since it is high in zinc.
- To maintain general health with aging and prevent Geriatric diseases due to its ability to remove accumulated toxins and thus detoxify all body membranes from bacteria. Also the copper it contains helps maintain cognitive function into old age, supporting metabolism and the nervous system.
- To prevent the formation of stones in the liver and gallbladder by stimulating bile secretion.
- It protects the bones and teeth and prevents osteoporosis since it is high in phosphorus, copper, calcium, manganese, iron, magnesium, and zinc which they all contribute to building and maintaining bone structure and strength.
- The fastest and most potent diuretic. It helps cleanse the urinary tract and prevent it from infection including bladder, urethra and prostate. It also helps treat benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) and kidney stones.
- Refrigerant. It cools the body and increases the feeling of refreshment especially during summer time.
- For better sleep and physical endurance.
- To help repair DNA cell.
- It contains Choline which is an important and versatile nutrient that helps with sleep, muscle movement, learning, and memory. It also helps to maintain the structure of cellular membranes, aids in the transmission of nerve impulses, assists in the absorption of fat, and reduce chronic inflammation.
- Contains high percentage of water up to 92%.
- Barley helps in the digestion of milk and is usually given to infants in order to prevent the formation of clots in the stomach.
External uses of wheat grass:
- it has antiseptic properties: it is used for disinfection of wounds, bruises, insect-bites, rashes and cuts.
- Rinse the sinuses
- Vaginal flushing
- Ear infections
- Rheumatoid pain
- knee pain
- Periodontal infections
- Varicose veins in the legs.
- skin cleanser- topically as skin mask. It exfoliates and removes dead skin>
- acne- topically as skin mask.
- it treats skin diseases and infections such as eczema and psoriasis- topically.
- soothes sunburnt skin- it has anti-inflammatory properties- topically.
- removes dandruff and treats scalp problems-topically.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Magic.wb Product should be used caution in pregnant and breastfeeding women. There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking wheatgrass if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
- Barley: Barley is LIKELY SAFE when taken by mouth during pregnancy in amounts commonly found in foods. However, barley sprouts are POSSIBLY UNSAFE and should not be eaten in high amounts during pregnancy.
- There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking barley if you are breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
- Allergies to cereal grains: Consuming barley might cause an allergic reaction in people who are sensitive to other cereal grains, including rye, wheat, oat, corn and rice. Therefore, people with past cases of wheat sensitivity should avoid it.
- Diabetes: Barley might lower blood sugar levels. Your diabetes medications might need to be adjusted by your healthcare provider.
- Surgery: Barley might lower blood sugar levels. There is a concern that it might interfere with blood sugar control during and after surgery. Stop using this product at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
- Side effects: some people may experience some side effects to the use of wheat grass and barley such as: Headache and nausea, stomachache, skin eruptions, coughing, nasal congestion, and mild fever.
- Diarrhea: over consumption of wheat grass (more than once/day) may cause diarrhea due to the digestive system inability to digest it.
- Medications taken by mouth (Oral drugs) interacts with BARLEY: Because it contains a large amount of fiber. Fiber can decrease how much medicine the body absorbs. Taking barley along with medicine you take by mouth can decrease the effectiveness of your medication. To prevent this interaction take this product at least 1 hour after medications you take by mouth.
- Medications for diabetes (Antidiabetes drugs) interacts with BARLEY: Because it might decrease blood sugar by decreasing the absorption of sugars from food. Diabetes medications are also used to lower blood sugar. Taking barley with diabetes medications might cause a drop in your blood sugar. Monitor your blood sugar closely. The dose of your diabetes medication might need to be changed.
Some medications used for diabetes include glimepiride (Amaryl), glyburide (DiaBeta, Glynase PresTab, Micronase), insulin, pioglitazone (Actos), rosiglitazone (Avandia), chlorpropamide (Diabinese), glipizide (Glucotrol), tolbutamide (Orinase), and others.
For references, click here: